This site is a bad site! I am ashamed that i have joined!

by MsPassach 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MsPassach
    MsPassach

I am so ashamed that i joined this site! i thought that i would meet people here that honour Jehovah here. insread most of the people here are not here for the service of God. they don't know what it means to honour Jehovah. most of them show by their actions trhat they are in the service of man and not the service of Jehovah. For them the service of man is more important than being loyal to the Creator of mankind and all things that reflects his abound intelligence. This site should feel so ashamed to carry the name of JEHOVA because this is definitely not a witness to Jehovah.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Don't go away mad. The vast majority of JW's are in the service of a publishing company.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Welcome to the board!

If you had never posted we would have never known you were here. And actually this is a great site full of real loving people who just happen to not be jws anymore.

Peace

• still thinking
    still thinking

Hello MsPassach...stay a while......relax...you might discover things you never knew about Watchtower Society....like their involvement with the UN for example...that is a fascinating topic.

And what better place for you to witness and prove your beliefs?

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Well, Sister Passach you went against the instructions from your Almighty Faithful and Discreet Slave/Governing Body and signed up and corresponded with known apostates. Face it, you're one of us now. One of us! One of us!

Welcome!

• N.drew
    N.drew

I think it was Gollem what did her in.

I'm sorry. Or it was the comma, who knows really?

• shamus100
    shamus100

We will give the site administer a thorough spanking.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Dont you check the water out before you jump in.?

• FollowedMyHeart
    FollowedMyHeart
    most of the people here are not here for the service of God

Many people here do serve god.

they don't know what it means to honour Jehovah

They do know what critical thinking means.

most of them show by their actions trhat they are in the service of man

I doubt, very highly, that you have observed most of the members here to be able to make this statement. Most here have "natural affection", and demonstrate this by not rejecting someone simply because they think differently. Rather, most here are very supportive, encouraging, and loving because we are all people, no matter what or how we may believe.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Evidently, carrying the name of JEHOVA in all caps is quite heavy because the "H" at the end seems to have been dropped...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit