This site is a bad site! I am ashamed that i have joined!

by MsPassach 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Darrell Lake
    Darrell Lake

HA Unlucky... You are just as mentally diseased as the rest of us... Welcome tothe real world.

• steve2
    steve2

Let's get this straight:

MsPassach "joined" this site to secure who knows what sort of company and, judging it "bad", then felt a need to hit-and-run (i.e., start a highly opinionated thread then disappear)???? Did she not check beforehand what "sort" of people participate on this site? What was she hoping for? Is her thankfully brief diatribe a reflection of her own inner turmoil about the JWs? Who knows? perhaps even MsPassach doesn't even know the answers herself. But she is in a pickle.

Whatever motivated MsPassach to join in the first place, if she discloses her secretive internet wanderings to the local JWs, they will eye her with (even more) suspicion. Based on the little that she actually shared, MsPassach reminds me of those neither-in-nor-out people who gravitated towards the organization and could never quite leave its orbit. MsPassach described herself as "ashamed". I'd be in agreement with the JWs over this description: She should be. MsPassach needs to stop the judgmentalism and develop a spine.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Is this a joke how many of these can we get in one week?

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Oh welcome Darrell Lake

Glad you got the disease

• bigmac
    bigmac

welcom Darrell Lake--one of us UK guys--from Ex Jehovah's Witnesses UK---Facebook site--very busy now--

there should be quite a few more in the pipeline--i'll bump that exjw-uk thread if i can find it

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

If you want a laugh google Ms Passach's name.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Thx, Josie!!!

Here's what I found when I googled her name...

MsPassach - Fem Fatale. Im in my forties, live life
    with eyes wide open. I love people and believe there is good ....

Ah, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Our Ms. Passach really gets around!!!

Zid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit