This site is a bad site! I am ashamed that i have joined!

by MsPassach 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Chrisitans do not honor YHWH. Christians honor the Risen Christ. I recommend reading Paul's letters.

I wonder if the google ranking changed lately. Nothing like a quiet, unannounced fade. Maybe jw.org is sending people here.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I still attend meetings in good standing............... you want to talk to me?

I'm not Disfellowshipped

• ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena
    They trying to naughty and sample the dark side.
    Being evil is more fun anway. The only guy laughing through all of the Star Wars movies is Emperor Palpatine. Evil is the way to go!

Hee hee...true!

COME TO THE DARK SIDE  we have cookies

• shepherd
    shepherd

" Most here have "natural affection", and demonstrate this by not rejecting someone simply because they think differently. Rather, most here are very supportive, encouraging, and loving because we are all people, no matter what or how we may believe."

Nicely put, but unfortunately untrue.

People can and do 'reject someone simply because they think differently" in posts, which can border on insulting at times. In fact quite a lot have left the site for this very reason, and said so as they left.

The reason is not that there are 'bad' people here though, it's that they are dealing with a lot of pain and anger, frustration and even depression as they adjust to life outside of the JW cult and having to cope with the shunning and family problems that often results from it.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

First Fred and now MsPassy - wheeeeee are we ever being chastised lately!!

• still thinking
    still thinking

didn't stop me N.drew...if anything I wanted to prove THEM wrong....LOL LOL LOL

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The only real reason some brainwashed JWS come here is to spout off their own judgmental sanctimonious self righteousness,

that the WTS publishing company has infused into them.

No brain, just brainwashing . A sad reality.

Probably this twit of woman missed a few meetings, so to counter balance this she comes here to an obvious anti - JWS/WTS website

to spout off her pious righteousness.

• metatron
    metatron

Answer one question: The Watchtower has been promising that Armageddon is Soon for about 130 years and collecting donations all that time. How does that deception honour Jehovah? Does this continuing falsehood serve his purpose?

metatron

• moshe
    moshe

Your words don't apply to me, as I'm Jewish.

I'll bet you never asked a Jew, to explain according to our Rabbis, how can they accept a blood transfusion without breaking any laws on eating blood? Jews don't refuse blood transfusions on religious grounds. Bet you never even asked yourself that question- Shhh- you won't find that question or the answer anywhere in the Watchtower publications, either- it's a secret the Governing Body is keeping to themselves. Click my name and PM me for the answer.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Brainwashed jws come here to spout off so they can feel good about their dreary lives. It's a form of bullying really and kinda sad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit