This site is a bad site! I am ashamed that i have joined!

by MsPassach 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• finallysomepride
  • nugget
    nugget

This site is not a bad site, it is a lifeline to those who learn that the religion they dedicated decades to has let them down. It provides much needed support and kindness when people lose everything they ever knew and are cut off from family and friends. What do you think happens to the people you cast out of your religion and strip of their humanity?

Thank goodness this site is here. Quite frankly you should read the posts available on the public portion of this site before chosing to become a member. The real shame would be if you did not avail yourself of the opportunity to learn the truth about the religion you think is so wonderful.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I'm ashamed my parents joined the crazies.

I think a Sister Passach was one of their converts.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Here I was thinking that we all loved Jehovah and his spirit directed organisation.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Interesting indeed.

Someone joins a forum, and then only posts 1 time to condemn the forum? I think not. My bullshyte meter is redlined on this one. Why not just look over the site and leave?

Jeff

• cantleave
    cantleave

Mmmm Jeff you old Synic!!!

• wobble
    wobble

Is this "Sister" in fact Fred7777 re-incarnated ? I wonder if the poster thinks that by posting such tripe as the O.P he/she will warnoff other JW's from reading on this site.

If that is the motive of the Troll, ask yourself Troll, is your religion,your faith, your "Truth" ,so very frail that a few minutes reading on here will demolish it ?

Truth will prevail against lies anytime, lies, when they come into contact with truth fall and crumble immediately.

Which is your religion ? Truth that can withstand any scrutiny ? or lies that are exposed in the blink of an eye ?

• Heaven
    Heaven

For some reason, I am hearing "Ass Patch" is my head when I read Passach.

• cantleave
  • bigmac
    bigmac

also we dont ask for cash contributions on this site. did you pay to join?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit