This site is a bad site! I am ashamed that i have joined!

by MsPassach 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree

dont...feed....the...troll....seriously this wasnt worth 3 pages of forum and now im just making it worse sheesh

• ziddina
    ziddina

Shhh.... Free, they're instinctively seeking a way out of the restrictive cult...

Often they themselves don't even understand what they're doing - they're seeking relief but are finding it difficult to get past the years of rigid control - 'brainwashing', if you will...

Let's not disturb them any more than we have to... If they're going to get out, they have to overcome that huge wall of FEAR that the Watchtower Corporation has planted inside of their brains....

Don't scare them off!!! Well, except for Tweaky Oberon, and "Makkitup", perhaps...

• mummatron
    mummatron
    I am so ashamed that i joined this site! i thought that i would meet people here that honour Jehovah here. insread most of the people here are not here for the service of God. they don't know what it means to honour Jehovah. most of them show by their actions trhat they are in the service of man and not the service of Jehovah. For them the service of man is more important than being loyal to the Creator of mankind and all things that reflects his abound intelligence. This site should feel so ashamed to carry the name of JEHOVA because this is definitely not a witness to Jehovah. - MsPassach

Oh, trust me..WE KNOW what it means to honour Jehovah. So many of us suffered abuse whilst honouring Jehovah.

Ya know what MsP..? I am ashamed that I joined this site (betcha didn't think I'd say that!). I am ashamed that the majority of members here have had to join a site for support, love and encouragement. The support, love and encouragement we didn't get whilst in "Jehovah's Happy Organisation"™. I am ashamed because it carries the name of a supposedly intelligent Creator who should have blessed the poor souls who posted here instead of allowing them to suffer years, and years of sexual, physical and emotional abuse after praying ...and trusting ...and waiting ...and waiting ...and trying harder ...and praying some more ...and waiting some more...

Maybe you should stick around and read some of our stories.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

another self-righteous troll.

Shall I bring out the best white wine and caviar?

Or will it pass through the hatch in the bubble you live in?

Randy

I am truly ashamed of myself for even responding to you, fool.

Wake up sometime before you die.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

another person who was soooo excited that they didn't lurk for a nano second before joining up.

and now to salve his/her conscience must make the very first post one that they hope will absolve the sin in the eyes of jehovah.

no pity.

but i hope you willing to learn.

oz

• darth frosty
  • shamus100
    shamus100

** rubs his nipples **

• flipper
    flipper

Ms. P assitch - Please know that we hold you in the highest regard. It's just that we here on the board are exposing the mind control tactics of the WT society and they have lied to YOU about what constitutes a REAL " generation " so they can string you along until you die in oblivion , yes in THIS system of things. Just like the next overlapping generation and the next overlappin generation......... and so forth. We are just trying to SAVE you dear lady ! We have your best interests at heart. At least we don't LIE to you

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

This is a bad site, yes I agree, it keeps me entertained for hours, now I have to go and loose a few pounds

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

if a site like this that exposes a high dangerous false religious cult, and frees people from the snare and burden that a cult like the WTS does to it's members then I think that really does honour Jeehovah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit