This site is a bad site! I am ashamed that i have joined!

by MsPassach 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

And there is much to discover about what the Watchtower Society has written that will surprise you.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

I am so ashamed that i joined this site! i thought that i would meet people here that Honor Jehovah here. Instead most of the people here are not here for the service of God.

Thats why I belong and support a lying corrupt publishing house that exploits the power of god and people who believe in this god for

commercial purposes, namely the man made Watchtower publishing house. $$$

Its god's own chosen publishing house here on earth if you didn't know.

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

MsPassach - I am so ashamed that i joined this site! i thought that i would meet people here that honour Jehovah here. insread most of the people here are not here for the service of God. they don't know what it means to honour Jehovah. most of them show by their actions trhat they are in the service of man and not the service of Jehovah. For them the service of man is more important than being loyal to the Creator of mankind and all things that reflects his abound intelligence. This site should feel so ashamed to carry the name of JEHOVA because this is definitely not a witness to Jehovah.

Welcome ((((((((((MsPassach)))))))) to JWN. The parenthases"()" means hugs. How do you feel about serving a publishing and distribution corporation that uses thought reform to enslave its members and keep them from following the teachings of Jesus Christ and loving him? If you don't believe me do independent research of the WTBTS via the internet, or read books like Steve Hassan's books (i.e., Combatting Cult Mind Control and Releasing the Bonds: Empowering People to Think for Themselves) and visiting Steve Hassan's website www.freedomofmind.com.

I wish that more active JWs would join JWN to let off a little steam and discover how wonderful life could be without the WTBTS.

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Ohh come on now. This is not a bad site with bad people. Don't you "look for openminded householders in the Ministry"? Shouldn't you "be all things to all people to gain them"? Doesn't "iron sharpen iron?" You know you are curious..thats why you joined. Just a bunch of Boreans here..doing some examining. Anyway you can count time!! :)

Moshe..to Diverge a bit, I'm 1/2 Jewish and the wife and I were discusing the Orthadox viewpoint of Blood Transfusions and fractions. Had this discussion at Bethel with governing Body members when dealing with butchering Bethel meat. Please share. I will be sharing on my new Disturbing Bethel Story thread Monday eve. (after work).

• Bella15
    Bella15

So he/she joined this site just to write that ...

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "This site is a bad site! ..."

Bad site!!! BAD site!!!! BAD!!!

Now, you just slink over to your corner before I rub your nose in it....

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "I'm 1/2 Jewish and the wife and I were discusing the Orthadox viewpoint of Blood Transfusions and fractions. Had this discussion at Bethel with governing Body members when dealing with butchering Bethel meat. Please share. I will be sharing on my new Disturbing Bethel Story thread Monday eve. (after work). ..." Balaamsass

Can't wait!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ask the Jew..Ask the Jew!..

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_83NWqqsjkVI/S9RfWO5h2QI/AAAAAAAA7os/9LYLRiinSpo/s1600/01+wicked+witch.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

So Jewish people have GREEN SKIN.....

Me LIKEY!!!!!

Zid - who's been green herself, on occasion...

Man, I LOVE that shade of green!!! Let's see if I can pick it up here...

YUMMY!!!!

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I think she is a troll.

• Free!!
    Free!!

WTF is going on??? all of these JW lurkers joining the site???! if they are so into their organization WHY ARE YOU JOINING AN INTERNET FORUM????!!!! If you want to "give glory to Jah" like the WT says you should then... YOU SHOULDNT BE POSTING ON ANY SITES!!!

It really shows you DONT INVESTIGATE what you commit yourself too.... tsk tsk...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit