This site is a bad site! I am ashamed that i have joined!

by MsPassach 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    This site should feel so ashamed to carry the name of JEHOVA because this is definitely not a witness to Jehovah.

How do you think Jehovah feels about Jehovah's Witnesses claiming to represent him?

This is from the May 22nd 1969 Awake:

Awake

How do you square that with this?

Deut 18:20 “‘However, the prophet who presumes to speak in my name a word that I have not commanded him to speak or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die. 21 And in case you should say in your heart: “How shall we know the word that Jehovah has not spoken?” 22 when the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word does not occur or come true, that is the word that Jehovah did not speak. With presumptuousness the prophet spoke it. You must not get frightened at him.’

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough

While I agree that many postings on this site are shameful, vile and hateful, including some of my own no doubt, you shouldn't lump all of us together. And before you cast more stones, perhaps you should educate yourself about this organization you pay tribute to. To others, that is where the shame belongs, so-called Jehovah's Witnesses pretending to witness the gospel but proving false to its power. While nothing justifies some of the bile that spews forth here, many of these people have been hurt and damaged tremendously by your religion's conduct and actions. But of course you wouldn't know that, or you do know and you are lying to yourself.

You belong to a false religion and in your own way cannot be pleasing YHWH. From the blood transfusion prohibition, to the extreme shunning and deep roots in the occult, from the abnormal degree of mind control, and false prophecies and false teachings too many to number, and the sexual abuse, don't presume you are better than these people. Want to contribute? Then defend your faith here, and learn something. Learn how to think independantly and examine facts objectively. Who is the true apostate? If the JWs are wrong and Christiandom is correct, then the JWs are the true apostates from the true faith.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I have no shame in saying hateful things about a corporation that says hateful things about me.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Jonathan dough...that was a great post

• ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

Is there something in the cyber-water lately? I'm amazed at the amount of posters that don't investigate a forum first before posting...yet go through all the trouble to sign up and then submit an "I'm so offended/ashamed/you should be ashamed/please delete me" thread. Reading and comprehension = invaluable skills.

But....welcome! Pull up a chair. We really don't bite (hard...or often...or is that hardly often?) LOL Seriously, there are a lot of nice people here, and you could learn a thing or six. Please, tell us your story. What brought you to an online forum in the first place? I thought something like that was frowned upon by the WT. Were you doubting something about the Governing Body, or saw something that you didn't agree with as written in the WT or Awake magazines? Tell us, we're all ears.

Peace,

~ RTA

• still thinking
    still thinking

ReallyTrulyAthena.....Maybe it's their way of telling us we should be ashamed...you know...dip your toe in to tell us its bad...bad...bad

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I am so ashamed that i joined this site! i thought that i would meet people here that honour Jehovah here.

No your not..You joined so you could Complain..

Before you posted ..You would have seen people here who still believe in god..But..

You chose to ignore them..Thats your problem not ours..

....................;-)...OUTLAW

• ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

still thinking - agreed!

I'm feeling soooooo ashamed of myself right now...no, wait ((checks))..............nope.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!..

A sense of humour..

OK..

................;-)...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit