This site is a bad site! I am ashamed that i have joined!

by MsPassach 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jgnat
    jgnat

Silly woman. You've doubled your sin by posting on this disagreeable site. Don't compound your error by responding to ourwelcome.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

still waiting on jehova

still waiting on jehova

still waiting on jehova

still waiting on jehova

still waiting on jehova

still waiting on jehova

i gave up

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I'm hoping she does come back but I gotta feeling she won't.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Your words don't apply to me, as I'm Jewish.I'll bet you never asked a Jew.....Moshe

Thats right My Pretty..You never asked the Jew..

Ask the Jew..Ask the Jew!..

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_83NWqqsjkVI/S9RfWO5h2QI/AAAAAAAA7os/9LYLRiinSpo/s1600/01+wicked+witch.jpg

................;-)...OUTLAW

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

what became of fred?

• shamus100
    shamus100

We gave him a candlelight vigil and he's gone.

Poor Fred.

• shepherd
    shepherd

" this twit of woman"

This proves my point completely. Some people who post here are rude and obnoxious. This is not the way to pursuade someone to re-examine their religion.

I guess the folks at bethel have a lot of extra time . . .

• mrquik
    mrquik

Come on Ms. You knew full well what was on this site. If you want to intelligently debate your beliefs, do so freely here. You won't be able to do that at the hall.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter
    i thought that i would meet people here that honour Jehovah here.

I honor the Lord, the Christian God. His name is not "JEHOVA"; that is a translation error made centuries ago by a Catholic monk. The Hebrew name, represented by the English letters "YHWH", would be pronounced approximately as "Yahweh" in English. But we are not equals on a first-name basis with God and are commanded not to use the Lord's name in vain, so it is traditional (going back to Old Testament Hebrews) to use the title "Lord" instead as a sign of subservience and respect. In fact, assuming the vowels for "Adonai" (Lord) went with the consonants of the tetragram (YHWH) led to the corrupt translation "Jehovah".

insread most of the people here are not here for the service of God. they don't know what it means to honour Jehovah. most of them show by their actions trhat they are in the service of man and not the service of Jehovah. For them the service of man is more important than being loyal to the Creator of mankind...

Consider this carefully: whom do you serve, the Lord or a publishing corporation in Brooklyn, New York? Do you take directions from the commandments and the sermon on the mount, or from Watchtower magazines?

This site should feel so ashamed to carry the name of JEHOVA because this is definitely not a witness to Jehovah.

This originally was a pro-Watchtower site. That changed with time and exposure to other points of view. Hang around if you wish, if you dare--there is much to learn that is not printed by the Watchtower Society!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit