My Father passed away during the night

by jwfacts 138 Replies latest jw experiences

• laverite
    laverite

This is very sad, Paul. My heartfelt sympathies to you and your family. I lost my mother over a year ago. It's a terrible thing to go through.

I have a 90-something year old grandparent, and I know it won't be long before I'm having to deal with a JW funeral. It doesn't make the situation one bit easier.

Courage and peace to you as you get through the funeral. Sending you good thoughts. I *WILL* be thinking of you!

You are such an inspiration and have been so instrumental to so many. You deserve all the support there is at this tough time.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I am so sorry for your loss made doubly sad for all the missed time.

• Igot2bme
    Igot2bme

I'm very sorry for your loss. My prayers, heart, and thoughts go out to you and your family.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

When my mom died she had written down she demanded "no memorial or funeral!!!" So I didn't face going to that. I actually thought that if I did I would want to speak (throw a wrench in it) and say good things about her but maybe one statement that her joining this group destroyed our family. Please let us know how it goes. I'm glad you had time to talk to him. And yes what about his wife?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I am sorry to hear that Paul. I hope Thursday goes as well as can be expected.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

JWFacts,

So sorry to hear this! Losing a loved one is never easy. I'm just glad that you had somewhat of a relationship with your Dad. My heartfelt condolences go to you and yours.

Dang......he was young! I guess because I'm now 64 that this kind of loss hits me.Hoping I have more years left to spend with my daughter....the only family that loves me since leaving the JW's.

HappyDad

• wobble
    wobble

I feel for you my friend, it is something we humans have not really got a handle on, losing our loved ones in death. I shall be thinking of you in the coming days, and sending good vibes for Thursday.

Remember we are all here for you at any time, we all owe you so much for your life-saving work.

Be strong when you need to, but shed tears when you need to as well.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I'm very sorry, jwfacts.

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough

Sorry for your loss.

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Sorry for your loss, take care, glad you got to make some peace with him

CHG

Share this

Google+