My Father passed away during the night

by jwfacts 138 Replies latest jw experiences

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I am overwhelmed by the responses. Thank you all so much.

• Bella15
    Bella15

Sorry to hear about your loss.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

What a nice tribute to your Father! Death is awful, and I am sorry you are going through it right now, especially with someone who you loved so much. It sounds like you have many neat memories of times with him that you will be able to look back on when you are feeling bad.

I wish you the best as you heal from your loss.

Take care,

CJ

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Sounds like a great man. Sorry for your loss.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I want to express my deep sympathy for your loss.

It sounds like he was as honest as he could be for the position he held. The fact that he loved you showed, and that is something that only the child of a JW parent can understand.

I wish for peace and serenity for you and your entire family.

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

So sorry for your loss Paul! Maybe it's a chance to have some limited association with your mum. She probably would like to see your kid(s) and you of course, despite the shunning policy. There are some really wonderful people in the WT, and I view it through the eyes of the illustration Jesus gave about the "dragnet." There are some good "catches" and some really bad ones, but the "dragnet" encompasses all "Christian" groups, including the WT. Your dad was one of the "good" catches it seems from your description. I wish you and your family the best through this trying time.

With kindly regards,

Cyber

• watson
    watson

Hello Paul. I am very sorry to hear about your father's passing. Too young, too soon.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

My sincerest condolences about losing your dad... I lost mine in 2002 and it feels like yesterday....

I'm absolutely positive that he is fully conscious and now knows how right you are and how wrong the Watchtower is.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm sorry to hear that you have lost your dad. That is so sad.

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Sorry for your loss my friend.

I hope you are treated with respect at the funeral.

3M

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit