My Father passed away during the night

by jwfacts 138 Replies latest jw experiences

• mrquik
    mrquik

Hello Paul; You have my sympathy as well. I also debated not going to my mother's memorial talk. She was well known & loved by many. I did go & had two sisters I come up & talk to me. The rest acted as if I was invisible. True to form the talk included the line "many will have the opportunity of never dying". Funny how ironic that sounds at a funeral. I have always had comfort in Paul's words of the resurrection to include the righteous & unrighteous. Unless you piss off the holy spirit, you get a free pass. So hang in there. Go with your head held high. Look them straight in the eye. Each & every one of them owes you & me & everyone else on this thread an apology.

• Quandry
    Quandry

The statements about your father were made very eloquently. It seems his love for you surpassed the WT prohibitions on seeing df'd family members. If there is such a thing as heaven, there seems little doubt that you and he will be together again.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm terribly sorry, JW facts.

• sabastious
  • EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I'm so sorry about your dad.

• mummatron
    mummatron

Sending condolances, love & hugs to you & your family.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

I'm sorry for your loss. I do believe that your dad is/was proud of you. He didn't stay mad at you. May he rest in peace.

• sherah
    sherah

Peace to you and your family.

• love2Bworldly
  • koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Hello Paul, I am sorry to hear about your father passing. I did not know your father but by what you have said I know he was a good man.

Your passion and commitment to want to help people out of the falsehoods of the Watchtower is exemplary and it is something you must continue to do to keep The Watchtower from breaking up more families.

God bless you. Rick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit