My Father passed away during the night

by jwfacts 138 Replies latest jw experiences

• flipper
    flipper

JW FACTS- I'm so sorry about the loss of your father my friend. My wife and I send our deepest condolences. Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• bohm
    bohm

My condlences. I am so sorry to hear about your loss, he sound like a very inspirational person .

• Bucholz
    Bucholz

I would like to express my sincere condolences. I am sorry about the loss of your father.

• flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Mr. Flipper

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I'm days behind in my JWN reading ad just found this thread. I'm so sorry for your loss. You've done so much to educate people on the truth about the "truth". I hope the love you feel from all of us here on JWN helps you through your grief.

• Jeremy C
    Jeremy C

Paul:

I haven’t been on here in a few days and just saw this thread. I’m so sorry. I lost my father almost two years ago, and it was very difficult. From what you described, your father sounded like a gentle soul. Take care.

• Hadit
    Hadit

I'm so sorry for your loss. Your words are beautiful and convey that your father was a wonderful man full of integrity.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Hadit

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

So very sorry to hear this news and hope things went well with the funeral/memorial talk.

I agree with you... You and your dad were both doing what you could to help improve the lives of JWs - whether they chose to stay in or leave, you each found a way to provide support and comfort.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

-Denise.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

JW Facts: Its' Friday and you mentioned that the services would be on Thursday.

If you're up to talking about it: I like many others would like to know how you're doing and how it went at the memorial that was held for your father?

Thank you.

• yesidid
    yesidid

Dear Paul,

I am so sorry you lost that kind gentle soul that was your father.

As others have suggested, many of his fine qualities live on in you, and the world is a better place for it.

Take care

Hugs

yesidid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit