Once again I say goodbye

by mouthy 125 Replies latest jw friends

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Please don't stay gone too long.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Grace,

I haven't been around to know what's been going on. I haven't read more of this than your opening post. I'll just say...

Please don't leave on account of a few troublemakers. Please stay on account of those of us that love you and need you.

• Dagney
    Dagney

What Billy said.

You must stay here...no matter what. Take some days away, I think we all need to do that from time to time, I know I do.

Love you Grace.

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Please don't leave. There are ones who have benefited from your comments, just as me. I will hate to have your input be missing from this forum.

• unshackled
    unshackled

Please don't leave on account of a few troublemakers. Please stay on account of those of us that love you and need you.

This is a good point Billy. I don't understand why some on here let the actions of a few troublemakers void the appreciation of many. The reality is there is no scenario in life where you can make everyone like you. So why "punish" the majority for the actions of a minority? It is like a pro athlete retiring because even though thousands of fans cheered for him, there were a few that booed.

It is clear you are wanted here Grace. Hope to see you back.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Mouthy I'll miss you. Please feel free to keep in contact with me.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Will miss you Grace...take care of yourself and stay safe.

Loz x

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Much Ado About Nothing

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I don't understand why some on here let the actions of a few troublemakers void the appreciation of many.

I do.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear GLADIATOR...

Grace stated: "But it is upsetting to me now to see how some have become harsh MAKING ME WANT TO BE HARSH"...

why minimize Grace's feelings by saying what you did?..." Much Ado About Nothing"

I find it belittles individuals personally when they feel that being an x-JW some how gives them entitlement to be abusive and mean spirited...as much as many of you have been spiritually abused by the WTBTS you aren't the only people in the world who have been abused. One thing that some individuals might want to look into is how to stop the cycle of abuse...it starts with you...

Grace is gracious...you have the capacity to be too, I'm sure. Why you choose to project yourselves as less than civilised is odd and certainly counter-productive to any advocacy you wish to pursue.

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit