to the watchtower you became family.But it is upsetting to me
    now to see how some have become harsh.MAKING ME WANT TO BE HARSH

May Jesus Christ be with you all,

Grace Gough

I expect some nasty remarks from Out law & some rocks from others

So get your pitching arms ready

• talesin
    talesin

I agree granny, and sometimes I get snippy back and then I feel like crap.

we'll be missing you ................................

tal

• garyneal
    garyneal

Yeah, I agree. I find myself participating on this board less and less.

• Violia
    Violia

I think we all forget what it felt to be that jws taking those scary first steps to investigating the wts. an example is probably the person who joined today and wants their account deleted. I understand the terror and we've all had a good time laughing at them, me included. The board does say it is a jws discussion board and a lot of us call jws who stumble onto here liars for not knowing it is an apostate board. that is not fair as it does say it is a jws board.

We are all at different stages of leaving and some of us are choosing to stay incognito. It was hard for me to separate the disgust I felt for the wts from the actual jws themselves.
    we were all one of them at one time. Remember.

sorry mouthy

• ziddina
    ziddina

Mouthy!! Well, you be sure to check back in, once in a while... The board has moods, the board has moods.... Besides, what will we do without someone to send the naughty ones to their rooms???

• applehippie
    applehippie

Before you go, I just wanted to tell you, I got baptised today at my church where Ironclaw and I attend. So did my daughter. For some reason I wanted you to know that. Also, he is now a Deacon there. We are very happy and our family is so much more together these days. All four of us are now out of the KH. Yes, I'm Ironclaw's wife, you remember him don't you?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Why would you expect a Snippy remark from me?..

If I remember correctly..

It`s You who sends me to My Room..

LOL!!..

I don`t like some of the people You Admire..

So what?..

Does that mean Everyone has to Choose a Side?..

You`ll be back..Enjoy your Vacation..

..................... ;-)...OUTLAW

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Grace, I'm sorry to hear you're leaving. Your good sense help make dealing with the unpleasantness worthwhile. Take care of yourself, and use those winter cleats--no more skating on those icy walkways!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Sorry to see you go Mouthy.

The tone of this site is very different than when I first joined, and I find it sad that there are so many aggressive comments when people are here for support. It is good for there to be disagreements and conflicting opinions, but the aggression is never required.

Feel free to drop in at times, as your kind words are a good example for others.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Sorry to see you go Grace...maybe just take a little break. And hopefully,things will cool down here a bit.

And I agree with Viola,I think some forget that many who post here have loved ones and friends still in the religion. And everyone here was a former Witness. So,it's one thing to criticize the Watchtower Society,but another thing to group Witnesses together with negativity. It's true some Witnesses are jerks,as are some non-Witnesses,and,yes,even some apostates. And there are great,caring people found in each one too.

Kindness goes along way,even on the internet.

Peace

Bye Grace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit