Once again I say goodbye

by mouthy 125 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

reminds me of that great british war song - good bye eeee - good byeeee -

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Everyone is missing the Obvious..Rick Fearon doesn`t have any Credibility..

He started that thread,hoping to promote someone else's event and himself..

Unfortunately he used his Carnival Barker Routine and some Innocent People..

No one noticed Mouthy,only Ricks Exaggerated Claims..

Mouthy got caught in the CrossFire..And..

Ricks credibility rubbed off on an event many people enjoy..

I`m sure the convention organizers aren't very happy right now either..

Had it been Mouthy that started that thread..She would have made no wild claims..

Everyone would have been happy that Mouthy had a good time..

Rick Fearon is Ruining Things for alot of People,who have Worked Hard to Expose the WBT$..

Look at the Problems he Causes in Our World no matter where he is..

The WBT$ must Love Him

.......................;-) ...OUTLAW

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Please don't take things personally that other people say. I have done that in the past and it doesn't do me any good.

One thing I have noticed out of the 8 good bye threads you have posted during your time here is that most people keep begging you to stay, so that should show you how much you are cared for by most people!!! You are a nice lady, please consider all of the many, many good things posted about you, and if someone eventually does say something negative, it may just be an accident, and not always meant to cause you pain.

Sending positive vibes your way!!!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

did someone make fun of mouthy?

I don't really pay attention to a lot of threads or things like that. What happened?

• badseed
    badseed

I guess that pretty much sums it up outlaw.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Mouthy you can see by all the post that you are well liked on this forum. JWN should give you a gold star!

You have been a good example of how people should conduct themselves on internet forums. You are a real diplomat very tactfull and considerate. You always chose to respond rather than react.

I do share your sentiments this forum is rapidly changing and the posters are becoming more aggressive and destuctive. Honest hearted, well intentioned posters know who these habitual badgers are and they are making fools of themselves. Their constant bickering and ridiculing is undermining the integrity of this board.

Mouthy you have been and always will be a source of inspiration and have motivated my wive and I to stand tall without fear exposing The Watchtower Organization. Thank you Rick

• dgp
    dgp

I don't know what thread it is that people are talking about. I just would hate it if Mouthy went away.

I hope she doesn't.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I do share your sentiments this forum is rapidly changing and the posters are becoming more aggressive and destuctive.

Honest hearted, well intentioned posters know who these habitual badgers are and they are making fools of themselves.

Their constant bickering and ridiculing is undermining the integrity of this board......Rick Fearon

Mouthy we do not know who these posters are..... Many obviously will not identify themselves, it only stands to reason that some

( NOT ALL ) are Watchtower operatives deliberately attempting to discredit anything that brings reproach to The Org......Rick Fearon

You used Mouthy and Someone else`s Event,to Prop yourself back into the Spotlight..

Mouthy feels Terrible..And..

You expect everyone to Applaud what a Wonderful Guy you are..

After you Used one of the most Loved People here

10 LBS of Sh*t.....In a 5 LB Bag..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• badseed
  • Gayle
    Gayle

Mouthy, Grace,,you are such a strong gal,,an "unsinkable Molly Brown," a "Rosa Parks," like all those strong ladies that stand up for what is right. You've gone so strong, not afraid. Not many in your age bracket even go on the computer, let alone still going on some peacful protests. I don't like to hear you leave but I understand.

I, too, though younger than you, like mostly just peaceful, supportive, comforting conversations. We need that at this age of 60 yrs olds +. I, too, get heavy in heart when bickering arguments develop on some threads here. I have tried to understand some of it but I have decided not to go on those threads of arguing, personal criticizings and bickerings. Threads on direct issues of the WTS and some new ones I go on and ones that have new items and up-to-date issues, some to encourage. I don't take a lot of time and comments a little and briefly.

Please take care of yourself and for sure have your peaceful times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit