Once again I say goodbye

by mouthy 125 Replies latest jw friends

• Deceived
    Deceived

Mouthy you were the one that introduced me to this forum about 4 years ago. It helped me immensely and I thank you so much for that.

I agree, I rarely come here anymore because there are so many mean spirited and disagreeable individuals and it isn't at all what it used to be.

Hugs from Paula

• clarity
    clarity

Badseed.......it is obvious many on here pretty much miss each other's messages.

You said ...

"So you stay and I'll take a hike. How's that?"

I say NO, this has gone far enough. There is enough room for everyone!

You make a gallant offer but please, this is not the wt, you are not shunned .... no one is!

clarity

• truthlover
    truthlover

Mouthy:

You were so happy to picket the assembly last weekend and excited that some folks listened to you.. just cause some do argue on the board, don't take it personally ... you don't know their mind set, maybe they are of the org and just trying to upset the applecart...life is like that, all you can do is try to placate some and laugh at others..

all the best and return soon

• badseed
    badseed

OK I'm back from my hike, the mountain trails were very nice.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Take care Grace

You demonstrate some old school values that some of the younger generation seem to lack

I wish you well

smiddy

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If all the nice people leave, the board will really suck. I hope that you will reconsider. You're a big part of the kind soul of any place you grace with your presence. Grace is the appropriate name for you. The board will poorer for the loss of you and your fiesty wisdom.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Flyinghigh...Guess you havent seen the latest report .Sylvia made a lovely post asking for my return
    So your stuck with me again LOL

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

WOW. Even Ozziepost crawled out of the woodwork to say hi to you.

Don't you go losing that password, Grace.

Put it somewhere safe for when you forget you left.

(((((Grace)))))

Chris

• snowbird
    snowbird

YAY!!!!!!!!!

Syl

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I wish good things for you.

although human beings are an unruly bunch and its not going to change anytime soon. The controlling of people's words and thoughts is a tricky matter when is it too much? We've all been through an extreme situation and we have to learn from that. So i don't know, personally I,m ok with the group I'm realistic and i won't place myself in judgement and demand everyone like me or listen to me and I'm not offended.

sending much love your way

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit