...Were Trump`s comments about Obama Racist?...

by OUTLAW 178 Replies latest social current

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Trump may or may not be racist, that is not the point. He is using language/theories that perk the ears of racists for the purpose of gaining support. Is that racist? I suppose that is up to the individual.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    As I believe I've stated before, Donald Trump may not be a racist, but he is worse than a racist when he panders to other people's prejudices.
    Yup worse than racist to foment racially motivated dissent for gain. When you know better.
  • Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

James_woods:

"BTW, both of us are AGAIN off topic - but the thread is so hopelessly off topic that the topic police think it no longer matters."

I realize that you, in your obtuseness, cannot see the link between:

Re: ...Were Trump`s comments about Obama Racist?...

and this . . .

It is irrelevant whether Trump is racist or not because, even IF HE'S NOT, he panders to the racism present in his audience.

If I were your teacher in grade school, I would force you to write that a thousand times on the blackboard.

• Scully
    Scully

Trump's comments about Obama were the verbal diarrhea of a collossal asshat.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I just watched a Celebrity Dinner with Obama as speaker..

Trump was there..

Obama handed Trump his Ass..You would have thought I wrote Obama`s Jokes..

LOL!!..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Syl said:

*bringing an ice cold cloth and a glass of grape semi-sweet koolaid for Bizzy*

I believe JWoods is being deliberately obtuse; he's too smart for the coneheaded foolishness that he's currently displaying.

Syl

Ooooh, I like the ice cold part! And the (fermented) grape part.

But, Syl, have we both given James too much credit for smarts? I mean this is PoliSci 101! And at least 12+ posts of grade-school explanatory-exposition.

Okay - let's at least celebrate that Osama is history and Obama is assured re-election.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I have reasons for believing JWoods is in his cups tonight.

We'll forgive him - this time.

Syl

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Syl,

That's 1.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Woods is Snockered..LOL!!..

I wouldn`t want to be him in the morning..

http://media.gamerevolution.com/images/misc/Image/head-in-toilet.jpg

...........................OUTLAW

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Trump's comments about Obama were the verbal diarrhea of a collossal asshat.

Scully stole my answer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit