...Were Trump`s comments about Obama Racist?...

by OUTLAW 178 Replies latest social current

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

More Backlash: David Letterman Considers Banning Trump

For His ‘Racist’ Comments

by Colby Hall | 8:16 am, April 29th, 2011 video

David Letterman and his guest Dr. Phil discussed Donald Trump’s recent allegations that Barack Obama was

admitted into Ivy League schools despite being a very poor student. Letterman joined many other media personalities

who have criticized Trump’s suggestion as being racist, though Dr. Phil defended Trump, saying that he’s “not a racist.”

Letterman made then, perhaps the deepest cut, when he openly considered not inviting Trump back on his show until he apologizes.

...............................................................................

http://troll.me/images/pissed-off-obama/hey-donald-your-fired-thumb.jpghttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-k3d5Dc1qQ8A/TZN3oIGmCMI/AAAAAAAAC7w/wk7hGnLcTjs/s320/Donald-Trump-Youre-Fired.JPG

Usually a Fan of Trump..

I found Trumps comments Extremely Distasteful..

Were Trump`s comments Racist?..

Should Trump Apologise?..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• journey-on
    journey-on

Were his comments true? We don't know. If they are true, then, no, it was not a racist remark. It's the same kind of blathering done about George W. Bush.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

David "You gotta love this guy" Letterman had a problem with something negative said about Obama? Get out! He's more of a left-wing groupie than John Stuart. I wonder if he'd ban someone from his show for having said something similar (or even far worse) about Bush... He's a caricature of a leftist, obsessing over race, whoever the democrat guy is, bashing anyone in the republican party, then crying hate any time someone says something he doesn't like. Letterman makes me sick with his arrogant opinions. Like most Hollywood elitists, he believes nobody with a firing brain cell could possibly disagree with him on any subject. If he had his own magazine, he'd call any dissenters "mentally diseased".

• snowbird
    snowbird

I believe Trump's remarks were racially-motivated.

No, he shouldn't apologize; he should just continue to dig that hole even deeper for himself.

Syl

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Journey-on:

"Were his comments true? We don't know. If they are true, then, no, it was not a racist remark. It's the same kind of blathering done about George W. Bush."

Journey; why do you entertain the possibility that these accusations are true when there's neither evidence for it and his accusers are pathological liars?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Ok, Trump got what he wanted about the birth certificate

now he wants Obama's grades, if that checks out, maybe

he'll go for his medical records next, the more he digs, the

more petty it look, and yes it will be looked upon as race

bein' the bottom line, if all checks out

• james_woods
    james_woods

All criticism of Obama is racist.

You cannot criticize Obama without being a racist - even if you are black.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Now, JWoods, you know both your statements are untrue.

Syl

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I think the Comments were Racist..But..

I don`t think Trump thought this out,before he opened his mouth..

Do I think Trump is Racist?..No..

Which makes it even more Important that he Apologise..

...OUTLAW

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Wasblind:

". . . he'll go for his medical records next, the more he digs, the

more petty it look, and yes it will be looked upon as race

bein' the bottom line, if all checks out"

Wasblind; don't you know that Osama is a bipedal repyilian from pluto? Of course we need his medical records! No wait! Those medical records will be fake, we're sure. We need blood tests taken by incorruptible Tea Leaves Party doctors. If those tests indicate human blood then, needless to say, Osama must have gotten a blood transfusion. Therefore, we're going to have to dissect him to prove that he is a bipedal reptilian from Saturn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit