...Were Trump`s comments about Obama Racist?...

by OUTLAW 178 Replies latest social current

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I read your Charlotsville hoax link Simon, didn't take long to find an opposing argument denouncing tne Charlotsville hoax hoax!

https://thebulwark.com/the-charlottesville-hoax-hoax/

Ultimately we make our own minds up on the news reports and footage we absorb. Trump himself is constantly tweeting so it's not as if we don't have enough data from the horses mouth to form an opinion.

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Has Trump ever told a whitey to (not just a hypothetical one, like Arnold S. Or John O.) go back where they came from?

Ivana maybe?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I dont remember Ivana complaining that everything done here is wrong

• Simon
    Simon
    Ultimately we make our own minds up on the news reports and footage we absorb.

Correct, and many people immerse themselves in news sources that give biased opinions through selected clips and edited footage. You'll struggle to find video of Trump saying the things that people give the impression he said.

Too many get their 'information' from 30-second soundbites rather than bothering to listen to long-form discussions of issues and who did what (in context).

What's the saying, "if you don't read the news you're uninformed, if you do read it you're misinformed". Broadcast media is even worse.

Trump himself is constantly tweeting so it's not as if we don't have enough data from the horses mouth to form an opinion.

He does tweet what he thinks - so you should easily be able to point to his blatant racism ... right?

Except it will rely on interpreting something he says as having some other meaning or suchlike. It always does.

The fact is that the democrats use race as a political club. It's high time someone took it off them and beat them senseless with it. Just look at how far the clock was set back under Obama and that now seems to be all they know. If you criticize their idiotic plans or their blatant racism and you get called a racist, a misogynist or both.

No one cares anymore. No one should.

• LoveUniHateExams
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Salih Khater has recently been sent to jail for attempted murder. He drove his car deliberately at the police and pedestrians.

He is an immigrant from Sudan, the UK granted him asylum from that regime.

Would it be racist to tell him to go back where he came from?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    He does tweet what he thinks - so you should easily be able to point to his blatant racism ... right?

Actually no, I don't think so Simon. He knows well enough not to be blatant, he'd have nowhere to hide. Instead he manipulates language to meet his agenda. His base know exactly what he means as do many of his opponents but he's enough of a linguistic weasel to make sure he can always raise his hands in fake outrage that he ever said such terrible things.

• Simon
    Simon
    He knows well enough not to be blatant, he'd have nowhere to hide.

Or, alternatively, he hasn't actually said the things you think he has just as I predicted. You are going off someone else's description of it, specifically, the left leaning, anti-Trump media.

This is how the media manipulate people. They prepare you, they give you the headlines, they tell you "this is definitely racist, everyone agrees", then they play you the edited clip and ... well, it's easy to be fooled, millions are. But it still doesn't make it true.

All the media have to do is present him one way and then gloss over other news about other candidates and they are skewing the election way more than any invented Russian interference ever could.

Will you hear about the democrats anti-semitism on CNN for instance? Or allegations of Omars immigration fraud or AOCs campaign finance malfeasance? I won't hold my breath.

I don't mean to pick on you nicolau but seriously, take a step back and ask yourself - do you really believe he said those things or do you willingly accept what you've been told, knowing it's a bit flakey, because you want to believe it's true - simply because you don't like Trump or his policies?

If all that matters is the mud that people throw, then expect more mud. If throwing mud works, then it will encourage people. This actually plays into Trumps hands because he is a master communicator and can play with the dems like using a ball of wool with a kitten.

Instead he manipulates language to meet his agenda.

Yes, he is very good at what he does. But wait - wasn't he supposed to be a clueless idiot? Which is it? It seems to change each day doesn't it? That is another clue that the story you are being told doesn't quite add up because they have to shift how they frame things to fit the lie they are telling that day otherwise it becomes too obvious.

Now, back to "is Trump racist?" ... I really don't give a shit. The same people making the accusation made the exact same accusation about John McCain, who is now their hero ... because he didn't like Trump. I give the accusation as much credibility as it warrants - none whatsoever.

• Simon
    Simon

NOTE: anyone posting already debunked nonsense such as "Trump said white supremacists were nice people" will find it's simply deleted. We don't have to keep re-litigating that crap, it's pure propaganda. Unless you have a clip of him in context saying what you are claiming, then you are promoting a lie.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@Simon:

Since the most recent tweets from Trump resparked impeachment fury on the left, I decided to take a look at Representative Al Green’s actual Articles of Impeachment. Because that’s where the rubber meets the road. What are they planning on charging this guy with? What are they planning on sending over to the Senate for a trial?

The first thing listed: He called the neo-Nazis in Charlottesville “really good people”.

*face palm*

Its also the stated reason for Biden entering the presidential race.

*double face palm*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit