...Were Trump`s comments about Obama Racist?...

by OUTLAW 178 Replies latest social current

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Lets just say Trump many times says things that a President of the United States should never say, particularity so given the heighten political position that Presidency holds on the world stage.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Trump just says things that are usually only thought but never uttered.

If he's a racist, all the others are hypocrites.

Which did Jesus condemn? (Not that that matters but I couldn't resist!)

• LV101
    LV101

Trump doesn't come close to saying what his voting base feels.

Lets just say Obama was a true politician and was dishonest and smoothly trained -- he was a trained chimp but clearly indoctrinated by his communist grandparents. He had a free ride in the land of opportunity.

• Tara N Seals
    Tara N Seals

“. . . a trained chimp . . .” Just can’t help yourself, can you?👎

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Trump doesn’t care for the niceties of office when it comes to going after his detractors. All Obama did when in office was make speeches promising the world and then blaming the Republicans for his ineptitude. This man said he would do certain things if elected and he did em! He neutralized N Korea and Iran, got rid of trade deals that did not benefit The US , has been going after the criminal

element of undocumented immigrants ( despite Democrats howling “foul” ) and is doing his best to overhaul the broken immigration system. Uphold the laws that are already in place referencing undocumented entrants into the country. He has the guts to speak his mind and doesn’t hide under political correctness and the rest of Washington’s bullshit.

If you want to go after him yu better come at him fully prepared to take it on the chin for he doesn’t rabbit punch.

Prevarication and vacillation are what the Dems are good at. As for Trump he says it like it is and does it like he sez!

Make no mistake . I am neither a Repub nor a Dem.

• LV101
    LV101

I don't consider Trump a right winger -- he's filling a void and horror story of decades of clueless, political, dynasties and the good ole boy pay-off/crony network. Obama was a dismal failure to the country -- unless you're a Dem although he certainly disappointed/sent many of his base packing.

Few individuals are not trained chimps -- monkey see/monkey do. Nope, I can't help myself from stating a fact so bank that!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    he was a trained chimp but clearly indoctrinated by his communist grandparents. He had a free ride in the land of opportunity.

Interesting choice a words LV, very interesting, at least you're showing your true colors here and holding nothing back.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    The dems are still the party of racism.
    I don't think Trump is racist

Two interesting views, both totally wrong.

• LV101
    LV101

YES - glad you find "very interesting." You bet - no problem re/my views of Obama and last I checked it was my right but, of course, you're entitled to your views.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

If Trump told British-born comedian John Oliver to go back home, would that be racist?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit