...Were Trump`s comments about Obama Racist?...

by OUTLAW 178 Replies latest social current

• NotNew
    NotNew

NO

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Ilhan Omar like most current immigrants from developing countries love what they can get out of America, they do not love the country.

They love the wealth that can be gathered, they love the safety, they love the social safety nets etc...

They often hate and disrespect officials, customs, and institutions that make this country what it is.

One of the best parts about being African American is that when I get together with immigrants from various places they say things that they would never say near white people.

Funny enough, about 5 years ago a Mexican try to convince me why I should not have any love for this country. I have had people from the Carribean say the same thing.

European immigrants do not seem to act this way, which use to upset me to say but reality is reality

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    -- he's truly a gift
  • silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I consider Trump more useful to black people then Obama ever was...

All politicians are megalomanics. Getting them to use it to your advantage is key

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Interestingly, it is not often the full tweet is printed. It kind of changes the nature of the meaning when it is edited ( not unlike what the WT does ALL.The.Time.)

"Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!"

He specified to leave and then come back and show us how it is done.

• LV101
    LV101

Exactly, silentbuddha - actually, purple, green, white, brown, blue, black -- all colors of people. He's making a mammoth, positive, difference after yrs. of their servitude to the left.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I think back to Barack Obama and I say that it was great he demonstrated to actual native born African Americans that they can reach that point. However let us not forget that his black side is Kenyan so although he is black he does not have a history in this country to understand the unique generational experience and values of blacks with a history here. His presidency and subsequent decisions demonstrate that. It is the same reason Kamala Harris will not get the black vote either.

Obama pushed abortion, gay rights, benefits for immigrants, as well as a further reliance on welfare. He also did nothing to reform prisons as he said as well as lighter sentences. People say he had opposution... yet he had the power of executive order and never used it. Yet Trump has.

Trump assisted HBCUs, not Obama. Economic empowerment zones

Less focus on welfare and more focus on self sufficiency.

Obama did everything he could to get benefits for dreamers... non citizens... and gay rights. Yet there was a huge lack in focusing on improving the condition in the neighborhoods similar to Chicago.

Now that the Hispanic population has bypassed the black population you will see dems focus on Hispanic rights, black females, and gays. Further pushing black fathers out of homes and further compounding the issues they face...

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

LV101 - I agree. I want all colors of people to benefit in this country. However each group has special needs that need to be addressed.

I have no problem pointing out the flaws that exist in the black families in America. They need specific types of help.

My problem is the incessant need the left has to help people who are not citizens. It drives me insane. I am doing very well for myself financially, however I see many peers white and black whose communities are being upended by this influx of immigrants.

Can you imagine seeing your child's class teacher to student ration jump from 1:10 to 1: 28? Behavioral help disappear for ESL classes. A county free lunch program disappear because of immigrant influx. Imagine a 1200% county increase in Hispanics yes twelve hundred percent in a matter 25 years? This isnt sustainable no matter how AOC frames it

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

eBingo SilentBudda, IMO on one of the biggest problems in socienty being the relience on welfare and the subsequent pushing low income fathers out of the homes. ( This has historically been a majority black problem, and sometimes subculture midset, though not entirely.)

Trump is actually trying to stop the influx of cheap slave labor Chinese goods so that Americans can step in to fill the jobs needed to create the same products here. He is trying to stop the rampant patent stealing and slave labor/inferior production, of inventions belonging to American companies.

This action alone helps the low income level of society much more than numerous presidents before him.

He is promoting the introduction of new jobs, instead of promoting more dependance on public tax money funded welfare.

Continual dependance for needs = lack of dreams and hope, violence, crime, low value of life, etc.

I also agree that putting a control funnel on the border, (which is demanded by our constitution to protect the citizens by protecting our border,) is absuluty critical. The government under both parties have turned a blind eye to undocumented border crossings and residency at best, promoted it at worst.

If you think about how the credit card companies can many times catch someone using your credit card number even before you know. But the government has allowed hundreds or thousands of names to be attached to a single SSN without question for decades. It's obvious the government has NOT BEEN DOING ITS JOB!It Is the low income part of our society that is affected the worst by this kind of influx of undocumented immigrants.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

None, your first sentence is not only true, but also a fact that puzzles me.

The Clinton's pushed a law that BIDEN penned that prompomoted these insane drug laws that targeted black men and compounded these conditions.... yet black people love the Clinton's and Bidens like they are Jesus Christ.

The days of black people saying, "they dont want anyone to give them nuthin' just open up the door and let me get it myself" disappeared when dems promoted welfare as a great alternative to hardwork. It's so annoying I cant bear talking about it lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit