...Were Trump`s comments about Obama Racist?...

by OUTLAW 178 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

It's all pure pantomime now, the dems have lost the plot and don't even pretend there's any semblance of running the country anymore (other than into the ground).

Hopefully enough people will wise up to the fact that they've been hoaxed over and over and stop falling for it.

• Humphry
    Humphry

Interesting subject 8 years ago and still relevant no less. I t will be interesting how this plays out in the media. I think Trump is a sorta loose cannon with his comments I hope media attention gets him to tone it down a notch or two.

His comments to these women shows insensitivity for sure and a lack respect for their opinion. Trump's grand parents migrated from Germany should he go back to that country and fix their problem of crime infestation and then come back in his 90s or 100s and show us how?

• LV101
    LV101

Unreal -- President Trump "a sorta loose cannon" are you for real --- he's now cleaning up Obama/Biden mess in Iran and billions of dollars that the younger generation of tax payers of the US have on their backs. Yeah, nothing like the Obama/Biden leadership -- one inept, clueless, team.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    His comments to these women shows insensitivity for sure and a lack respect for their opinion.

Since when is respecting asinine opinions required?

Are you going to criticize an exjw for being “insensitive” and “not respecting” the opinion of the Governing Body?

JWs are a cult.

Radical leftism is a cult.

I can tell my Trump buddies that Trump is a moron and they’ll try to have a conversation with me on it. They might laugh at my opinion, but they’ll still hang out with me.

If I tell my leftist buddies that they’re wrong about something they’re claiming Trump did, I’ll be unfriended, labeled their equivalent of “apostate”, shunned, and uninvited to the next game night and they’ll stop returning my calls

Which one of these sounds like JWs to you?

• Humphry
    Humphry

It appears that Congress voted 240/187 to condemn Trump's racist tweets 07/16/2019.

What? Maybe all these members of Congress are taking this thing a little bit too serious and making a mountain out of a mole? in your eyes guys? The Prez needs to be reigned in, he's drunk with authority to think very clearly, before he goes off the walls with more insane rhetoric about these women. Which if he don't stop could end his career.

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

Bill Weld for president !

• Simon
    Simon

What's interesting is that Omar herself has admitted that Trumps comments were not racist. You have to pay close attention, but people have a habit of saying what they really mean.

She said (paraphrasing) "if I spoke conservative views he wouldn't have said 'send her back'"

So, she admits (probably unintentionally) that it isn't because she is black, but it's what she has said that is what he's being critical of. i.e. she damn well knows the truth, but choses to play the worn-out race card anyway.

Later, she had to correct herself from saying "my country" when talking about Somalia and quickly change it to "the country I came from". Really? A sitting congresswoman and she thinks "her country" is not America? Which is the whole point ...

• LV101
    LV101

Congress is embedded with many swamp members and they're going to hang on to the status quo of their political money-making wealth machine. I'm not shocked the number wasn't higher - that in and of itself is amazing! Swampers are not unique to the left but on both side of the aisles.

Unparalleled corruption against President Trump but doubtful the radical left is even aware (but could care less) remaining loyal to their party and fake news. The parasitic swampers (professional politicians) won't succumb easily and will fight for more wealth off the backs of the working/tax paying class.

• Humphry
    Humphry

I have to chuckle sorry:

Later, she had to correct herself from saying "my country" when talking about Somalia and quickly change it to "the country I came from". Really? A sitting congresswoman and she thinks "her country" is not America? Which is the whole point ...

I think you are reading way too much into this correction or making a ant hill into a mole hill

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SIMON:

Also, what I don’t like is that she feels she doesn’t have to answer any of the normal questions asked of a candidate regarding her marriage and her background, etc.

Any other US politician or candidate would be grilled on a pan and everything about them would be known - as has always been the case...You would know what schools they attended, every rumor and every skeleton in their closet, etc. But, yet this woman arrogantly feels she doesn’t have to answer any of this!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit