And The Nations Will Fall (The Slave)

by Este 164 Replies latest watchtower bible

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

As you see I'm at a loss of words feeling the sting from someone who is ........

well CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you and God have great talks.....one sided I'm afraid !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-lJZiqZaGA

• Este
    Este

Uh, ok, suppose that "God" is not wrong but your perception of his will is wrong.... Is that a ever a possibility, that you could have a faulty perception? What happens if she rejects you? Do you carry out what you perceive to be God's will or do you question your perception?

No I could never even fathom any event in which I feel I know more than GOD.....the slave is not greater than the master. If in time lets say the famale that God chose for me changes her mind or feels more for another man. God will then choose another one for me......that simple. Only time will tell.

Remember perfection is perfect in creation. No one can say that a humans emotions are perfect. One person might like apples whereas another oranges, that simple. There is room for choice, otherwise we would just be like robots.....

Estephan

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Este, you're evading my question. If you perceive that God tells you to take a particular woman to be yours but she flat our refuses to comply, what would you do? Are there any circumstances in which you question - not God - but your own perception of his will as being wrong?

• Este
    Este

Este, you're evading my question. If you perceive that God tells you to take a particular woman to be yours but she flat our refuses to comply, what would you do? Are there any circumstances in which you question - not God - but your own perception of his will as being wrong?

I am not evading your question just not fully understanding it.

Well, first off I think if God would ask you to be my wife you would because who would deny God? lol......jk of course :)

In all honesty I would not care if she rejected me. I would treat any female that God presented to me the same.

My own perception of His will might mean something to me in a different sense. You see, I am not only fed information by God, but also by satan. Satan will transform himself into an angel of light (paraphrased) in order to decieve me. I have been decieved and is how God allows me to be tested. It has been extremely difficult during my walk so-to-speak. So I will wait until Jesus arrives to know "all" that is true. That is why I do not know truly who she will be. Because I cannot trust what is being conveyed to me. God proves to me what was true by what comes to pass. I only know afterward by what type of circumstances I fall into. This holds "true" at all times.....All that is good is from GOD.,...all that is bad or wicked was from satan.

This has held true time and time again.....God allows satan to place me into bad circumstances but GOD always provides a way out and makes me better than I was before.....

Estephan

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

this is good stuff...

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    In all honesty I would not care if she rejected me. I would treat any female that God presented to me the same.

And how, specifically, does God present females to you?

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I have a vision of baboons for some reason...

• Este
    Este

I meet them in person and there are similarities between all chosen ones. So we share many things in common. One in particular has experienced the demons through dreams and visions and has the gift of prophecy. She has been the strongest thus far and is compatible in spirit with me......

They are all attractive not baboons by any means lol..

Estephan

• Este
    Este

Well, I am offline for a bit.....till next time.

Pray for The Kingdom of GOD to be established......AMEN

Estephan

A prominent member (in humans eyes) from the W.T.S. is in our midst peering on.......I do not know who they are.

• mrquik
    mrquik

Let's cut to the chase. The acid test of any prophet is the accurate fulfillment of their prophesies. Please be so kind & concerned for our welfare by giving us the date of Armageddon. You surely must know. It would be an act of loving kindness on your part to share that insite with us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit