And The Nations Will Fall (The Slave)

by Este 164 Replies latest watchtower bible

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

That's your fullfillment?

A celebrity marriage is breaking up?

Well, you sure don't see that every day......

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Whatever you say, brownboy.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Club Once again refer to my Link............

5 posts prior.....

Now that's a Fulfilled Prophesy!!!! Mad Scientist

• mrsjones5
  • Este
    Este

How many of you have done the same thing? ...............NONE ! ! !

Stupid people ignorant in their ways, how much longer shall I put up with you? (Is this line from me or GOD?)

Estephan

• Este
    Este

That's your fullfillment?

A celebrity marriage is breaking up?

Well, you sure don't see that every day......

This is one of how many in fulfillment? Hmmmmm, all have been fulfilled.

Dear goddess, where are your prophecies fulfilled? And you have the nerve to call yourself a goddess? lol

E.

• Este
    Este

Can I prove that God will not use a prophet today? I suppose I cannot absolutely prove this. I do not mean to limit what God will do, but the biblical evidence says to me that people claiming today to be prophets are either lying or are deceived.

I have not fully answered your question. Let us assume that there might be a prophet today? I say this is certainly not true, but what if there were? How would we know this? Biblically, a prophet is judged by his predictions coming true. Deuteronomy 18:21-22 gives us this standard. These supposed prophets today, if they want to show that they are prophets should make verifiable predictions of the near future. We cannot tell someone is a prophet through scripture, because it is not logical to look for a prophet to fulfill scripture. They are declaring the will of God, not fulfilling prophecy. Prophets do not fulfill prophecy.

In my opinion, all this is moot. There are no prophets active today, but if you come across someone making such a claim, you can ask them what they have predicted about the future which came true, and whether all their predictions have come true. Personally, I would not bother.

John Oakes

Acts 2:17 (New International Version, ©2011)

17 “‘In the last days, God says,
    I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
    Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
    your young men will see visions,
    your old men will dream dreams.

How many of you believe that we are in the last days?

It has been proven to you that these are the last days since someone is proving it to you. Do you not believe what you are reading with your own eyes? Are you so blind as not to see the future is being foretold and is coming to pass accordingly? As I posted under inspiration before:

OPEN YOUR EYES.......

Estephan, the faithful slave

• mrsjones5
  • strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

i predict that este will continue to post this type of coincedental soap box propaganda.

i also predict that he will not like it that i am mocking him.

i also predict that he will threaten me with his god or something of that sort.

i also predict that he will never predict anything specific.

so make my predictions come true!!!

then i will be the True Faithful Slave and not you.

you imposter.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Your so Rightoues!!!!

Oh yeah I almost forgot...

Your SOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo sad!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit