And The Nations Will Fall (The Slave)

by Este 164 Replies latest watchtower bible

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Este:

Dear goddess, where are your prophecies fulfilled? And you have the nerve to call yourself a goddess? lol

Sweetie, I'm a GODDESS.......not a prophet.

And I'm not a goddess because I call MYSELF a goddess. Others call me Goddess. And that is the truth.

• Este
    Este

i predict that este will continue to post this type of coincedental soap box propaganda.

i also predict that he will not like it that i am mocking him.

i also predict that he will threaten me with his god or something of that sort.

i also predict that he will never predict anything specific.

so make my predictions come true!!!

then i will be the True Faithful Slave and not you.

you imposter.

Imposter to whom? A prophecy is never specific and at times makes no sense until it comes to pass. Otherwise they would horrify the people.

It has been proven to me personally that anyone whom stands against me in an unrighteous manner will stumble.......

Estephan

• Este
    Este

Sweetie, I'm a GODDESS.......not a prophet.

And I'm not a goddess because I call MYSELF a goddess. Others call me Goddess. And that is the truth.

Ok so why do they call you a goddess? Because of your appearance? Or do they worship you?

Anyone on facebook?

See the real E along with his family.......however I portrait another person not my "true" person. I hope this makes sense.

Estephan

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ya lost me

• Este
    Este

Bin Laden is not dead, he was placed into a medically induced coma and the whole incident was staged. Do you believe this? I find it hard to believe, so why do I post this? Because I am instructed to do so.......what will the end result be and what is the meaning of what I post?

I am the faithful and wise servant of The Almighty GOD.......I do as I am instructed and never act on my own accord in like manner to Jesus Christ.

A severe catastrophe headed our way, will it occurr at the time that Christ arrives?

Estephan

• Este
    Este

Ya lost me

The things I write and say at times is not me. I am not the one doing so but the Holy Spirit acting within me. A single event can be made to pass by one single word uttered from my mouth.......As my true person I will always speak on behalf of what is righteous, but as the slave I speak not of my own accord.......

Estephan

• Este
    Este

A small bit of food falls from your hand onto the floor and it feeds a nightime rat. A rabbit in the wild stares you in the face as if it is asking you to feed it and you do. The eyes of the rabbit are the Eyes of GOD, and is how He feeds His creations.

A man is made to crave a women of the night as she walks alone on the street. The craving is not the mans but the craving placed in him by GOD, so as to care for the lost women on the street.

This is the Holy Spirit that acts within the humans, and is how GOD answers the prayer of one in need........THE ALMIGHTY IS A LOVING GOD.......AMEN

Estephan, the faithful and wise servant of The Almighty GOD, and of Jesus Christ.......AMEN

• Este
    Este

Adverse weather patterns throughout the earth causing mighty winds and torrents. Flooding across the lands one after another. And Jesus commands the winds and walks on water........Jesus Christ is here in our midst awaiting the Word from His Father to bring salvation to the planet earth.......

Jesus Christ through his slave sends his love.......I am coming quickly he says with a loving heart, the same as His Beloved Father.......AMEN

estephan, as I humble myself before my master......we bid you a good day.......AMEN

• charlie brown jr.
  • strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

i also predict he will threaten me with his god or something of that sort.

It has been proven to me personally that anyone whom stands against me in an unrighteous manner will stumble.......

PROPHESY FULFILLED!

Bin Laden is not dead,a severe catastrophe headed our way.

i predict este will continue to post this type of coincedental soapbox propaganda.

PROPHESY FULFILLED!

i now predict that este will not accept my prediction and resulting fulfilled prophesy and will get angry that his god is now speaking through me instead. he will then post something to discredit my predictive skill.

i also predict that este will continue to try to say something bad is coming, and when something bad eventually happens, he will say he predicted it.

i predict the sun will rise tomorrow. lets see what happens. when i'm right you'll have to accept my powers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit