All out pandemonium breaks out on The Six Screens Conference call... Guest Barbara Anderson and Johnny the Bethelite.

by koolaid-man 236 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods

If you say so - MLE - if you say so...

I still am calling it a "crazy train with nobody manning the brakes"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Before the program begins a disclaimer is announced,telling the audience that the moderator , the guests and callers may not all be in agreement.....RF
    I went to bed at 1:am and had no idea that this much talked about heated debate was taking place.....RF

How about a Disclaimer that says..

"The host of Six Screens goes to Bed During the Show and doesn`t know What the F*ck is Going On"..

"So he`s not Responsible for what happens on Six Screens,because He`s Unconscious"..

Another Exciting Show from..

Six ScreenZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/NGSPOD/130778-FB.jpg

.......................;-)...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Does this Grass Skirt make you want to Eat your Vegetables?..

http://www.hawaiiforvisitors.com/images/topics/culture/woman-cliff-hula-hvcb-339x300.jpg

.......................;-)...OUTLAW

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

uggg..... I shouldn't have eaten that.....

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Wow... this is pretty crazy.

To Lil - good for you for speaking up! You don't have any reason to cry. Smile, you are in the right.

To Rick -

Don't you think its time to get Jonny to produce some evidence? Everyone has been asking for evidence from the start. His story is way too extreme to be believed without a fair amount of evidence. What's strange is that Jonny claims to have all sorts of evidence.. its just nuts. You should thank Lil for being a voice of reason on your call.

MeanMrMustard

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

lil your right I stand corrected on calling you Sunday morning. I did not talk to you, you left me a recorded message that you were up late and not feeling well. YOU DID NOT MENTION how things went bad on The late Sat.night with Shelia program. I wish you would have elaborated this on the recording...... we could have nipped it in the bud.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

It doesn't matter what the disclaimer says for I didn't care what happened on the six screens call. The reason I got so upset was that Rick set me up during his house church and had shiela bring up the johnnie incident to confront me. That is just not right!

I told him it was not appropriate but he persisted saying we can talk about it. I started to cry because I realized it was a complete set up and I felt ambushed and was taken off guard. I thought I could trust Rick and I was only questioning Johnnie because I had concern he was taken advantage of Ricks naiveness.

Anyway, Rick knew I was crying but never called to opologize or see if I was alright. I think he was offended that I did not believe in his fake johnnie and his aim was to protect the followers he already has. You know Rick, you are not supposed to make people followers of Rick or johnnie. You are supposed to bring them to Jesus Christ.

Maybe instead of trying to pastor a church you should actually attend one for a while and be educated on true orthodox christianity first. And maybe take some bible classes yourself, then you will have gained some experience to pastor people. It is obviously not your thing. You are still learning how to be a Christian yourself. Heck I have been out of the WT longer then you and I am still learning too. I think it was a mistake to make a church, why not just a bible study?

Maybe the power went to your head a little bit. I am trying to admonish you as another believer in Christ. You must treat people with LOVE at all times and what you did was not loving in any way. All this could have been said over the phone and not on this forum but you did not want to call me to discuss it. I think ultimately you do not care about the people who leave the WT, what you care about is yourself and your own agenda. Its no wonder most ex jws who go to your church for a while eventually move on.

Now, its time for me to move on to.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

i cant believe what happened on that call, i am totally disgusted. when publishing cult came out with his videos i posted that i didnt agree with all of it, and i didnt elaborate. what i was referring to was PC basicly referring to the regular's on the call as "nuts". i didnt think it was right to do that, just like I didnt think it was right for Rick to diss the skeptical people on this board about Johnny. However after listening to this call, I am totally on board with Publishing Cult, I would always say I liked Rick and just thought he was misguided, but I cant like Rick after how Lil has been treated and his handling of it. Rick is very much like the watchtower he so despises. And this call was like being back at the friggin kingdom hall. I cannot imagine what that must have been like for Lil to be treated even worse at the church group, which I have not heard, and would like to hear it if its ever put online.

There is also another aspect of this that I think PC has be elluding to, and that is this goes deeper than "Johnny" being fake. I'll leave it at that and let PC handle it.

PC, i hope you go into that rabbit hole and expose every dark corner of it and do it with your usual outstanding video quality.

Who knew you would be doing vidoes on another cult? LOL!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Rick,

Again either YOU are lying or JOE is lying. Because Joe clearly got off the conference call and called you on the phone. He came back and said "Rick is very upset about what is happening here tonight".

And the fact that you knew I asked Johnnie about his ID card and mentioned this on Sunday, is proof that you knew what happened prior to Monday which is what you originally said on this thread. Please heed my words above and get some spiritual training. Until then you should really close the doors of your house Church because you are not helping ex jws at all.

For again, I did not cry one bit about the conference call it was about my experience at your house church.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Thanks to everyone for your suppport. I got many emails and pms from many on this board who wanted to make sure I was alright.

While Rick may put the house church call up, I am SURE he will edit it to hell. It clearly shows how he baited me into a conversation about Johnnie. Actually, he had Shiela do it.

PC was right about Rick. I opologized for that too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit