All out pandemonium breaks out on The Six Screens Conference call... Guest Barbara Anderson and Johnny the Bethelite.

by koolaid-man 236 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

This highly explosive Six Screens of the Watchtower April 9-2011 conference call is now up loaded and ready to be heard. Concerned people from all over the world were calling in to get the latest news on what is going on in the world of The Watchtower.

Our first guest was Barbara Anderson and she brought us up to speed on the criminal complaint the Watchtower Organization is facing in Australia. Barbara as always wants the facts straight and delivers her information in a very professional,competent manner.

Steve Guziec a former J.W. was our second guest and related to the listeners the difficulties The Org. caused him. He lost his wife, his job and his home because of the Jehovah's witnesses.

Our final guest was Johnny The Bethelite and this is when all pandemonium broke out. An all out uncontrollable debate followed. Is Johnny a bethelite or not? Some suggested he is a fraud others believe he is a genuine,trustworthy bethelite. Johnny was put under the interrogation light and was demanded to answer difinitive questions,...... Listen in and you be the judge! Scroll down on home page to April 9-2011 call . If you just want to hear Johnny, CLICK ON HIS RECORDING. http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/telenetwork/six-screens.php

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Are you serious? Johnny is a fraud. End of Story!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Rick,

You are a sensationalist! Too bad you didn't call today, my husband was waiting with a few words for you about how you threw me under the bus with your crazies from six screens. He didn't appreciate how his wife was attacked during a church conference call and spent the day crying.

Funny thing is, my husband actually thought you would edit the call because that would be the christian thing to do, but I guess he was wrong.

I hope everyone listens so they can see how crazy joe, shiela and diarreah Mary attacked me like dogs because I told Johnny "the bethelite" that I was skeptical about him and caught him in lies. The ONE true chistian on the call came to my defense. If they listen they will see how I told the group you were a friend and I didn't want you taken advantage of. My motives were to be kind to you and your poor wife, not wanting you to be misled because your hatred for the WT is blinding you. Also, I scolded your little cult for not checking into things and told them that is how they got involved with the WT, for being gullable.

** My 18 year old daughter sent Rick an email scolding him and the six screens. By the way I will not have anything to do with the conference call anymore because the spirit of it is not christ like in any way. The spirit of it is exactly like the WT.

Hope you got to see my thread about how I work with Johnnie. I am sure my id is better then the one johnnie emailed to you, which I never got to see even though I asked you.

Rick I fiercley defended you to publishing cult but I owe him an opology. You deserve ALL the criticism you get.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Rick and his goup did not like the fact that I questioned Johnnie and told him he was lying. We got into a screaming match on the conference call in the early morning. Then the next day, I attended Ricks house church via phone and he SET ME UP to be attacked again by his cult following on the six screens.

That was the most spiritually abusive thing that ever happened to me, and I was in the WT for 12 years!!

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

You don't need to apologize, Lil.

I knew this would happen to me if I called in to make my points "on air", and this is why I didn't waste my time or my breath.

I'm going to download the conference call and I hope this time you do not mind or take exception if I use your voice to make a very strong point about Mr. Fearon and his creepy little cult.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Is audio available of Ricks house church via phone in which he SET YOU UP to be attacked again by his cult following on the six screens?

• poopsiecakes
  • lovelylil
    lovelylil

Please do because then people will see how they attacked me. I never said anything rude or called johnnie any names but they insisted I did. The next day, Rick, who knew what happened the night before, has his group confront me in front of the entire house church he has and everyone on the church conference call. I was so upset because I felt this was inappropriate to do when we were supposed to be worshipping the Lord together that I started to cry and had to hang up.

I literally cried the entire day because I felt I offended people. I know I come on strong sometimes but I really do care for people's feelings. I would NEVER intentionally Hurt anyone. Unlike Rick Fearon and his group. If you do not agree with them, they feel you are against them. I only had good intentions and motives.

His posting this is in retaliation because Rick insisted he got an emailed id card from Johnnie and I told him anyone can make this type of card. I proved it today when my daughter and I made one and I posted it to this forum. I did it to prove a point, that you cannot be so trusting of people you do not know.

Anyway, I have spent two days worrying about this conference call. I told my husband I think Rick is a nice christian man deep down and I bet him that Rick would edit the call especially since he knew I was crying over it, but I was wrong obviously. Peace, Lilly

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

I would really really like to understand why certain credible xJW notables feel Fearon is in any way a good means by which to reach people with their message. They not only continue to use Fearon, but their silence about certain issues is deafening.

Well?

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

PC,

I think only a small part is on because he did it after the service but while I was still on the phone. The call was brief. Rick set me up by inviting shiela who attacked me to tell him how the call with Johnnie went. She starts saying that "some person" was rude and attacking to him so he did not stay on the line long. I told Rick she was talking about me and that it was a lie. Anyway, I told the group this is inapropriate (a word rick does not seem to know) and I was not rude to anyone. they started shouting at me so I shouted back to get a word in. When they persisted, I started to cry and hung up, I felt totally ganged up on.

Btw on that SAME Conference CALL Rick tries to get a young women to tell her story of being raped in the WT when she was a young girl. Barbara Anderson (my new HERO) came to this girls defense and told Rick it was not appropriate to have her talk about those things on the call. She was SPOT on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit