All out pandemonium breaks out on The Six Screens Conference call... Guest Barbara Anderson and Johnny the Bethelite.

by koolaid-man 236 Replies latest jw friends

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

PC,

I just sent you a reply to your pm. Thank you for your support. Again I am really sorry I gave you a hard time. I thought you were the bully but now I can see you were only trying to protect others who were being bullied.

Rick is a spiritual bully, no better than the WT. If he only knew the extent of the damage he did to me and my family on Sunday, maybe he would feel some shame. You cannot set up and try to hurt honest people who are reaching out to you for spiritual support. I think Rick got hurt and is now hurting others. That is not right. If you are going to put yourself as head of a church as a pastor, you have a wieghtier accounting. You even learn this as a JW. You have some answering to do to the people you hurt.

In all my years of being a JW, I was never confronted in the kh by bullies. The witnesses I knew were much too nice to do this. As I said in my pm and I will say it here again publically, I am totally embarressed over this entire situation. So much so that I need to take a day or two to recoup my thoughts and settle my emotions. for now I feel I am acting just as bad as Rick and his group because I am acting out of hurt. Lilly

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Can we just call this advertising/spam for another ex-jw cult/tabloid and move on? It's painfully obvious what's going on here: The only reason koolaid posts on this site is to promote links to his own vested interests - to get traffic from this site, onto his site. He's not here for 'discussion' or to contribute in a meaningful away.

If you're not contributing to posts unrelated to your own selfish interests, you're not here to participate in a community. It's selfish. This topic was posted as an advertisement.

- Lime

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    now I feel I am acting just as bad as Rick and his group because I am acting out of hurt. Lilly

You were just gut-punched by people you trusted and believed in. You get time to vent and to catch your breath. You took a nasty little spill as it were.

I started an xJW meet up in my local area, and it had quite a showing for the first few weeks. My concern grew as I watched xJW's that had found Jesus begin to interject their religious lunacy at these meetups designed to be merely a much needed sounding board and feedback support system for those who'd been gut-punched by the org and JW's. Then came the fanatic xJW's with their ministries and their Jesus and their faith firmly believing that you need to replace one set of bat-shit crazy beliefs for another. I was not a leader of the group, I just hosted most of the first meetings. There weren't supposed to be any leaders. I became sickened and stopped attending because of all the religious crap tainting what would have otherwise been a great concept. I walked away.

Anyway, you were sucker-punched. Kicked in the teeth. You'll be fine, Lil.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

pc,

Before I take my break tomarrow. btw I sent you a pm. Let me just say this, although I am a Christian, I agree with you. I do not believe someone like Rick should mix his church with his anti JW tactics.

When I first went to visit his group my entire family went. Both my kids and my hubby were very turned off by the ranting against the WT. They went to "church" to be upbuilt and get closer to God and not to constantly hear about the WT. It was a turnoff and so we stopped going for a long period of time.

I don't think Rick realizes he is repelling ex jws and that is why they are not streaming into his little house church. His constant bashing of the WT is aligning him with the same exact spirit of the WT.

So although we don't share the same beliefs I agree with you. Many leave the WT and are not interested in Christianity any longer and that is their right. Those of us who still are need to be senstive to how others feel. No one wants to be constantly preached at. If we all wanted that we would of stayed in the tower. Heck we are all burned out spiritually after such an experince. I am still recovering myself and its been 7 years.

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

Hintolime(with some corona) has a point. Rick only posts on this board to advertise for his show not to post or reply to discussions. Simon should stop the spam and let him do his own ads elsewhere. PC you have a point though I think a lot of ideals besides religions get pushed by Exjws on each other.......that's how people are.....sellers of ideas they think are important. We just have to be respectfull of others and refrain from going down the road of being harsh on unlike minds like the WT. I just try to keep my peace and let the doves cry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMi3F4zvbpk

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It amazes me that regular people still agree to go on this show, surely better to stand well clear and let the crazies get on with it.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Hintolime(with some corona) has a point

I never touch Corona. I prefer refreshing SHASTA!

BREAKING NEWS: SHASTA! Don't give me that same old soda!

Read more at: http://www.shastapop.com/

- Lime

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV
    Hintolime(with some corona) has a point.

I dig Corona with or without the lime... but the lime makes it a bit more fun.

It's better than koolaid...

V665V665

• Joliette
    Joliette

I talked to Barbara earlier that night. I didnt stick around for Jonny but I have talked to him before.

I dont know if Jonny is the real deal to be honest with you guys. I want to believe it is but I'll believe it when there is more proof.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Maybe you should bust out a rhyme about all the hoopla over the JtB thang, Joliette.

V665V665

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit