All out pandemonium breaks out on The Six Screens Conference call... Guest Barbara Anderson and Johnny the Bethelite.

by koolaid-man 236 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

ROFL Outlaw! ROFL

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    I have something that just dawned on me, and it has to do with "diarrhea Mary", I'd like someone to correct me if I am wrong: "diarrhea Mary" hasnet been on the conference call for weeks, and the one time she happens to come on is when Lil brings on the heat to Johnny? And then "diarrhea Mary" goes on total shut down mode, tries to take over and states Lil is "attacking" and totally trying to make it seem like Lil is the bad guy. "diarrhea Mary" also proceeds to use JW like damage control tactics with the stuff she says to Lil. So you mean to tell me that one time the heat is finally on Johnny, Mary happend to come on the show after weeks of not being on? Give me a friggin break! LOL!

Yes! LOL, this is what I was saying.

"Loved loved loved Mary's perfect timing in popping in to start pushing Lil's buttons as only the annoyingly calm voice of a manipulative sociopath can do. This schill is good. It seems as though she has an interest in protecting and perpetuation this little charade. I am going back to the archives to hear this gal's story."
  • SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Whee-ew, it smells like someone stepped in something on this thread. Everyone check their shoes.

• minimus
    minimus

This whole thing is just dumb. Johnny the Bethelite is stupid. His lactose intolerant girlfriend is likewise full of shit. Why anyone at this point in time could still believe in this bogus story tells me how embarrassingly gullible some of you are.

Rick, PLEASE see how COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE this whole thing is. You don't want to lose your credibility 100%, do you? (I say this because perhaps you can think of all the damage that is being done and how this can make us all look bad). Please end this baloney now. You CAN do it. I have faith in you. This thing got carried away.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Minimus you talk about other people being gullible, but then you talk as if Rick still deserves the benefit of the doubt here. I don't think Rick needs to get rid of the problem, Rick is the problem. Whatever Rick's precise involvement with Johnny has been, one this is clear, and that is that Rick has not been straight about the situation from the very start, from the first few seconds when he claimed Johnny's voice was somehow being disguised.

• bohm
    bohm

minimus: "His lactose intolerant girlfriend is likewise full of shit. "

So you basically believe her story is true?

• undercover
    undercover
    His lactose intolerant girlfriend is likewise full of shit

Not if she's been eating/drinking any dairy products...

• undercover
    undercover
    Rick, PLEASE see how COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE this whole thing is. You don't want to lose your credibility 100%, do you?

Too late...

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Mary, you should try these. I have a lot of elderly patients that use them, they work for urine and bowel incontinence. So you won't have to get off the call to use the bathroom, you can feel free to poop your pants.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

LOL PC, I totally missed that part of your post. i dont know whats more shocking, the level of deceit perpetrated on us by six screens, or how stupid rick and crew must think we all are!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit