All out pandemonium breaks out on The Six Screens Conference call... Guest Barbara Anderson and Johnny the Bethelite.

by koolaid-man 236 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

The Six Screens of The Watchtower conference calls attracts thousands of people from all over the world. It is very surprising to me that after three years and seventy five programs it sill has the right ingredients to captivate an audience. Over the years many former Jehovah's Witnesses and active Witnesses have come on and shared their stories. Some of our guests have included DR. James Penton, Don Cameron,Bill Bowen, DR. Jerry Bergman, Peter Gregerson. Barbara Anderson. Many from JWN incuding Simon Greene It's founder. We have guest who have come on who are very controversial and really stir things up. It is not my practice to edit the calls,except for profanity. People have a voice and they should be heard. Many are leaving the Org because of these conference calls.

Before the program begins a disclaimer is announced,telling the audience that the moderator , the guests and callers may not all be in agreement. So what is brought up on the progam does not always have the endorsement of The SS Tele-network. It is also stated the program is being recorded.

It would be impossible to screen all the people coming on the call. We open up the lines and in they come on. The accusation of a wrong doing by me in colluding with certain callers with an evil or harmfull intent to hurt or set someone up is perposterous, utterly foolish.

Of major, importance and should have been stated on this thread is the" Lovely Lil attack" did not even take place on my watch. It took place on "The late Sat. night with Sheila" program. I went to bed at 1:am and had no idea that this much talked about heated debate was taking place.

The SS Tele-network has a number of programs with different guest and callers and to make me the fall guy for all that is being said would be like making the principal of a large school responsible for every little act of bullying.

As far as some plot to destoy and gang up on lovely Lil on our church call is ludicrous and unfounded. I called Lil Sunday before church and she did not elaborate on what happened on The late Sat. night with Sheila show. I was not totally aware of what took place untill Monday morning when preparing to up-load the call to the web-site.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    It amazes me that regular people still agree to go on this show, surely better to stand well clear and let the crazies get on with it.
    Why anyone would go on here in the first place, at this point, with all these shennanigans is beyond me. Barbara, do yourself a favor and don't associate your name in this stuff. You might give legitimacy to these calls. Be smart. it's not worth anyone's ratings.

Both amazing - but what really amazes me is why this six-screens koolaide spamming is still permitted on this forum. I can't see how it adds a thing. Maybe somebody else does.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Now we have a he said, she said. Wonderful.

The Six Screens of The Watchtower conference calls attracts thousands of people from all over the world.

Could you substantiate this claim please?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

There is SOME refreshment to be taken from all this, from my neutral position in it [I have neither heard it, nor do I really care to be honest]:

This shows that former Jw's are not Jw anymore. They have opinions, ideas, differences, desires, are willing to argue, cajole, lie, play games that offend, or kiss asses as desired! They have become individuals - a word that struck fear into our former masters' hearts.

As Jw's we mostly just stayed in our nicely formed cookie-cutter mold and smiled, nodded and took our meds to cope. This IS progress, though arguably, not the easiest maze to navigate as we go.

To this aspect of the entire thing I must say a hearty 'Bravo'.

Jeff

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Great point. If this kind of dispute happened in a congregation, heads would roll.

• undercover
    undercover
    This shows that former Jw's are not Jw anymore. They have opinions, ideas, differences, desires, are willing to argue, cajole, lie, play games that offend, or kiss asses as desired!

Yes, a hearty Bravo to that positive outlook...

But from my cynical and skeptical position I have to note that:

Some people are still as gullible and delusional as they were when they were still JWs.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I just stopped in to check my mail when I saw this statement made by Rick Fearon:

As far as some plot to destoy and gang up on lovely Lil on our church call is ludicrous and unfounded. I called Lil Sunday before church and she did not elaborate on what happened on The late Sat. night with Sheila show. I was not totally aware of what took place untill Monday morning when preparing to up-load the call to the web-site.

Rick,

I am calling you out for be a COMPLETE LIAR! You called me at 11 am but I was out. We never actually spoke on the phone until after the sunday church service. I called into your church at 1pm and stayed on the entire service. I read 2 scriptures. At the end of the service, you asked Sheila who was on the phone, what happened with Johnnie last night? When she started saying someone insulted him and he left, I spoke up and said she was talking about me. I told her and YOU that it was an inapproprate time to talk about that, that is because there were people present who had nothing to do with the conference call. When she persisted, I started to cry and hung up the phone.

Ray is correct It was a COMPLETE SETUP becuase you did not like me questioning your "bethel" insider. Why do we make this claim? Because you knew full well what happened on the call and brought it up to call me out on it and embarrass me in church. That is why you asked shiela specifically, what happened with johnnie last night?, in front of the church group. You had the entire thing planned.

How else do I know you are lying about not knowing what happened during the call? I left you a message about what happened at 10 am Sunday Morning, but missed your return call. I clearly told you we had a problem on the call the previous night. And JOE your friend on six screens clearly says ON THE CONFERENCE CALL "I just spoke to Rick and he is very upset by what is happening here tonight". Or did you edit that out?

In addition the FIRST THING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH before Shiela said anything about johnnie was this "lil, I know you want to see the proof of johnnie's id card, I will contact you to send it", - If Rick did not edit this out it will be on the upperroom conference call as well. So I am asking you now Rick;

IF YOU WENT TO BED AND DID NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED INVOLVING JOHNNIE UNTIL MONDAY, HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU KNOW THAT I ASKED JOHNNIE IF IT WAS OK FOR RICK TO SHARE THE ID CARD WITH ME FOR I WANTED TO SEE IT MYSELF? How were you able to say this to me on Sunday Rick?

You are an unbelievable Liar, NOT A CHRISTIAN. And NOT LOVING in any way. For "love does not look out for its best interests". You NEVER ONCE actually spoke to me about the cconference call so to say you did but I did not ellaborate is total BULLSHIT. Why would I not ellaborate if I specifically called you about it? and I was so upset that I cried?

You are piece of work Rick. you were told what happened by me, shiela and joe and maybe johnnie too, and yet you are sticking to your lie that you did not know until monday?

We were in fact waiting for your call on Sunday. My husband was ready with a few choice words for you, but you are a coward. I was so upset by what happened because I though you were trustworthy and it hurt my feelings so much I litterally cried all afternoon and evening on Sunday and most of last night too. congratulations you made a lady cry. And you showed no concern for me whatsover. You were only concerned with protecting your image with your cult following.

Even after I hung up obviously crying and upset, you never called. I have IN FACT NOT SPOKEN TO RICK EVEN ONCE ABOUT THIS SINCE IT HAPPENED. HE IS A LIAR, Which as a "christian" means you are alligning yourself with your father, the devil. Also a liar.

The many posters on this board that you put down called me, emailed me and pm'd me with their concern. But Rick who pastors a church and has a MINISTRY to help ex jw's to Jesus had no concerned for me at all. Do you think you are automatically a Christian because you put a sign on your home saying you are one? You cannot call yourself a Christian UNLESS you do what the Lord says;

Matthew 9:13
    But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’

• james_woods
    james_woods

Good LORD, Lovelylil - wouldn't it be much better to just not call into this stuff any more?

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Both amazing - but what really amazes me is why this six-screens koolaide spamming is still permitted on this forum.

I can't see how it adds a thing. Maybe somebody else does. Balanced and fair apostacy, we're like Fox News and MSNBC combined. DJEggNogg contributes unknowlingly to the apostate cause, and Rick Fearon contributes unknowlingly to the WT's cause. It all works out in the end.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Yes James Absolutey!! I am done with Rick and his church and the six screens. I really was only on there to hear barbara anderson. I lingered because I couldn't sleep and wanted to hear johnnie. I never heard him before. But I will not go on anymore. I learned my lesson, it has a bad spirit. Also it occured to me that johnnie is a young kid compared to those on there that were speaking with him, But yet they were hanging onto his every words as if they idolized him.

And YET Johnnie did not say anything of substance whatsover. Nor did he give any information except his own opinion. I think PC is right when he told me last night that Johnnie is totally made up and that Rick knows it. He is using this to get viewers to come to his six screens calls. He is a desperate man on a sinking ship..................trying not to drown himself. But I think he may have done that already.

I took the links for both sites off my blog page so I am not sending my friends to this ravanous wolf. The guy on the call who defended me calling the others "a pack of dogs", was correct. But I would say wolves would be more appropriate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit