All out pandemonium breaks out on The Six Screens Conference call... Guest Barbara Anderson and Johnny the Bethelite.

by koolaid-man 236 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Six Screens..

http://bite-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/unbranded-bullshit-stamp.jpg

Show..

.................;-)...OUTLAW

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

i wish every forum i posted on had an outlaw. lol

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

Is there any way to fast forward through this stuff? I find the "old time radio show" style really tedious and self-indulgent. After hearing that Barb won't be on for 45 minutes I try to fast forward it, but it starts playing the same crap all over again. I really don't have the time.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

mrmonroe, what i do is download it by right clicking the link and clicking "save link as", and that should save it to your computer as an mp3. then u can play it in media player or whatever you choose and navagate it to wherever you want to go.

• minimus
    minimus

I think it's too late too.

• Millions
    Millions

LMAO :D

• Joliette
    Joliette

Outlaw...

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Pandemonium. Excitement, not color but technicolor. the best. the worst. The very bestest. It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. Hype!

Look at the New York Times, Wall St. Journal and Washington Post for examples. The National Enquirer should go.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Did everyone who listened to the conference call hear joe say on the call "I called Rick to let him know what is going on here tonight?"

I am asking because Rick is claiming that he did not know anything about it until Monday. I am calling him out as a liar. Because he knew on Saturday and that is why he and shiela tried to ambush me about it at church on Sunday.

If he is claiming he did not get Joe's call, then he is still a liar because I was on the phone for church when Shiela told him someone attacked Johnnie and claimed johnnie did not stay on long. When people listen to the call they will see I actually left the call way before johnnie did. So shiela is also a liar and that thing Mary said "a grandstander".

So Rick thanks for posting the conference call. It shows I was not rude in any way nor did I ever call johnnie a liar.

• PublishingCult

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit