All out pandemonium breaks out on The Six Screens Conference call... Guest Barbara Anderson and Johnny the Bethelite.

by koolaid-man 236 Replies latest jw friends

• sherah
    sherah

I would really really like to understand why certain credible xJW notables feel Fearon is in any way a good means by which to reach people with their message. They not only continue to use Fearon, but their silence about certain issues is deafening.

I'm trying to understand this as well.

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

Ugggh..........What's going on? I missed the call because of a funeral. Sorry LL to hear this news. I tried to defend the man and keep the peace with ex-jws but when stuff like this happens that continues to shoot himself in the foot, nothing can be done. I told him via email to watch what he says on the call though others have to hold accountability theirselves. I'm going to try to listen to it later on but this is pretty crazy with the attacks because of disbelief in someones testimony.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I think we all have a right to be skeptical and ask Q's. I didn't even confront Johnnie, I told him and the group I would be calling Rick because I caught Johnnie in several lies. I did call Rick the next day and he called me back but I was out.

When I said I was skeptical and johnnie tripped over his words the group came to his defense and said he "proved" himself to be true. I asked if they saw any hard evidence that Johnnie was a bethelite and then they started acting crazy. I lady said I was upsetting her and giving her diarreah, a lady named shiela got very rude, calling me a "grandstander" and loud. yeah, maybe I am loud when several people are attacking me. I told them I have the right to ask Q's. Apparently not unless you agree with the rest of the group?

The thing is the next day, I was willing to let it go. I think I even opologized to the group for getting them upset. NO ONE opologized to me. But then the next day, they decide to confront me at Ricks church. To me that was much worse then what happened on the six screens chat.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Worry not about the Rick's of this world but rather that you lived up to your conscience and did what you felt was right. The rick's are but mere blips on the greter scheme of things and not worth your fears, dread of conscience or concern

I am not one for prestige on these forums but believe me when I say your good intentions are not lost on the good hearted but rather scorned by those intent on deceit or building a 'reputation'

Trust in your good intentions and keep doing as you see fit.

You defended Six Screens and Johnny as you were able and saw fit to do. I am glad you eventually saw through the fiction but am sorry if you are 'picked on' for doing so.

Stay strong in your beliefs

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

I asked if they saw any hard evidence that Johnnie was a bethelite and then they started acting crazy.

This is what irrational fanatics do. This is what cult members do.

• believingxjw
    believingxjw

Lovelylil,

I have learned that people are just people no matter who they are. JWs do not have the market cornered on harshness or hypocrisy.

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

During the House church call was definitely uncalled for because even in the Kingdom Hall(for the most part) they would not go there. They must be drinking the "kool-aid" of this Johnny guy to the full. It's not like you are the only one who is questioning his cred. You just have to dust your shoulders off and move on if Rick's Conference has stoop down to this level.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

uzzah,

Thanks. I did defend Rick but never Johnnie. I never believed he was truthful.

The thing that really hurt was Rick is supposed to be a Christian, he pastors his own church and HE KNEW I hung up crying (from his church group) and never called to make sure I was ok. He purposely had the group confront me. He is more concerned with proving himself right and taking down the WT( which he will never do) then in being Christlike which is what christians are supposed to do.

How can he run a ministry to help ex jws to Christ, when he is spiritually lacking himself?

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

Rick got to WAKE UP!! Get off the Crack and stop smelling your Shit thinking it roses! Stop thinking every stone that YOU throw will tumble the WT because it is not going down! It is here to stay but we got to HELP people out who WANT to be helped and not make every mole hill of info of the WT into mountains. GIVE IT UP MANNNNNNN and BE HONEST WITH INTEGRITY AND RESPECT FOR PEOPLE!

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Thank you lovelylil for your kind words. I'm so sorry about your unhappy experience. I went to bed after I hung up the phone and can't comment on things I know nothing about.

I was asked to speak about the Australian news and passed along that news and other information about the Watch Tower Corporation's religious empire. I really wish this "Johnny" thing would resolve itself and peace would prevail.

Barbara

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit