All out pandemonium breaks out on The Six Screens Conference call... Guest Barbara Anderson and Johnny the Bethelite.

by koolaid-man 236 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2

I've hear that Rick Fearon is one of the best reasons people give for going back to the Watchtower. He's that good at showing how unhinged ex-JWs can become that even ex-JWs are choosing the Watchtower's madness over Mr Fearon's. Keep it up Mr Fearon: The Watchtower hates you as surely as it hates all "apostates'" - but the Watchtower also needs you to remain unhinged because your door leads right back into the Watchtower.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@Terry:

You wrote:

It certainly does work in reverse. A JW is goaded into bad behavior or shaky statements and then is ridiculed. Sauce for the goose, indeed.

Actually, I don't think a JW needs to be goaded into bad behavior for #6 on your list to apply. From what I've seen of JW appologists, they can stay far clear of bad behavior and stick strictly to doctrinal matters and it comes out bad for them. I believe its because there are internal logical contradictions with WT doctrine (for example, FDS should be 2000+ years old as a class, but Russel broke free of all groups and explicitly states so. Also, supposed events surrounding their anittypical Babylonian captivity circa 1918). And I think the WTS know it. All it takes is a JW to come on and present the facts as the WTS spins them, in a non-emotional and calm way, and the it makes them look rediculous.

But I digress... I have also considered that Jonny the Bethelite is an insider. I mean, what if JTB is really a Bethelite, at brooklyn, and does have a valid ID, and even is sanctioned by the WTS in some way. I'm sure this is what you were getting at in your post above.. (correct me if I am wrong). If JTB is an insider with the goal of disrupting the apostate community, then he has successfully done so all the way from #1 to #6.

MeanMrMustard

• james_woods
    james_woods

Has anyone in contact with Steven Unthank let him know that Six Screens has credibility issues, and that it would be far better to avoid it and to post here?

• undercover
    undercover

Rick Fearon is one of the best reasons people give for going back to the Watchtower. He's that good at showing how unhinged ex-JWs can become that even ex-JWs are choosing the Watchtower's madness over Mr Fearon's.

And if a doubting JW works up the nerve to type "Jehovah's Witnesses" in Google or Bing, and he clicked on the link to Six Screens, it'll scare him right back to Mother.

Hopefully though, he'll try another link or two and maybe he'll stumble on to this site and see that there are reasonable, clear thinking individuals who not only take the WTS to task but call BS on Six Screens and it's loopy leader. Seeing that "apostates" are not an organized group of nutjobs intent on bringing down the WTS with self-promoting websites might encourage him to click on other topics that expose the WT for its lies and false prophecies.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

James_Woods makes a very good point. Perhaps someone should inform Mr Unthank of what the sixscreens tel-network really is about..and perhaps Mr Unthank can use a different avenue to communicate.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    James_Woods makes a very good point. Perhaps someone should inform Mr Unthank of what the sixscreens tel-network really is about..and perhaps Mr Unthank can use a different avenue to communicate.

Thank you sir. It occurs to me that the most credible (to Mr. Unthank) source for this would be Barbara Anderson - if, as I would naturally assume, she has kept up with the recent events with six-screens.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I think you are all missing the key piece of news that came out of this post.

Lovelylil is the first apostate of Rick Fearson's church! :)

• Farkel
    Farkel

Unless Rick is willing to say "fuck" in public and mean it, I will never have any respect for him! I could never use that word in a Kingdom Hall while giving a talk, though I fantasized about saying it in a talk. Or even better, looking a Nazi Circuit Overseer in the face and telling him to go fornicate himself. That is why I relish saying it now!

Farkel, "F"-word CLASS

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Lovelylil is the first apostate of Rick Fearson's church! :)

LOL!

• rebel8
    rebel8

I read posts #1-3 in this thread and stopped. That was enough.

Six Screens strikes me as the National Inquirer of the ex-jws.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit