All out pandemonium breaks out on The Six Screens Conference call... Guest Barbara Anderson and Johnny the Bethelite.

by koolaid-man 236 Replies latest jw friends

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Yes, Lil, you got punished. Rick took it personal, very personal, that you would even question Johnny. You obviously cannot be handled, so you were publicly humiliated. Rick took this too personal and calls into question many things regarding what he feels he has invested in this Johnny charade.

Listening to the audio of the conference call some things really struck me- your first question to Johnny regarding whether he was afraid somebody would recognize his voice, etc.

The explanations were ridiculous.

1. His voice is being disguised

2. He works in clandestine IT apostate website monitoring, the WT equivolent of CIA, covertly gathering intel about the aposate and fringe JW stayer world, and it is his job to monitor specifically the Sex Screens website.

3. That ONLY HE "is privy" to that and the only one who monitors it.

Wow. If Johnny is the ONLY ONE who monitors Sex Screams, then somebody at Bethel gave him that assignment. Everyone who knows about the "IT" internet site monitoring at Bethel knows who is monitoring Sex Screams and it wouldn't even take a half-wit to understand that Johnny's true identity can easily be narrowed down to just ONE PERSON.

The Obvious Scenario: Joe Bethelite hears the portion of the conference call where Johnny says he works in IT and it is his job to monitor specifically the Sex Screens website.

Joe Bethelite drops a dime to let somebody know there is a defector and what his job is at Bethel.

These people are utterly stupid all the way around. Their explanation is the give away. Their cover is their undoing. I've set up a test, a trap, for Johnny. Let's see if he passes.

Rick is a fraud. Johnny is a fraud, and this not-so-cleverly crafted explanation is an obvious lie. I would assert that if one lie is detected, nothing else said by Johnny, Rick, and the other Sex Screams sycophants can be held as credible and truthful. This is not a little thing. If we are not going to be honest and truthful as apostates, if we are not going to take a firm stand for the truth after having been damaged by the lies, then what are we doing here? I am hoping for more than a politician's answer by credible movers and shakers in the apostate world. They do not defend Rick, but seem to give their tacit acquiescence to this type of spiritual buggery. Maybe we should not expect a public statement denouncing Rick Fearon by the heavy hitter apostates who have good credible reps, however, it will be interesting to see whether there is a "stepping away from" this carnival sideshow hawker and his circus of lies and intellectual sodomy.

Everything Johnny talks about does not smack of any insider knowledge, but smacks of the endless threads of information as related by xJW's on sites like this one. It's like he is reading from "Bethel experiences" threads.

I have to go work. More later.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Lovelylil i'm soo sorry to went through all this. It may be for the best if you stay clear from these people. They seem toxic.

Peace

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

This is not a little thing. If we are not going to be honest and truthful as apostates, if we are not going to take a firm stand for the truth after having been damaged by the lies, then what are we doing here?

Amen, PC. Apparently the JWs aren't the only "Christians" who believe in "theocratic warfare strategy." I hate to paint with a broad brush but the apparent morality gap between religious versus secular apostates seems to be widening. Religion is a snare and a racket and some people will do anything to defend their turf.

• Mary
    Mary

I think at one time, Six Screens of the Watchtower was a viable tool to help people out of the Organization. Unfortunately, it seems to have disintegrated into a bad episode of the Jerry Springer Show with it's host trying to sensationalize it more and more.

After reading about the treatment LovelyLil received, I think what little credibility Rick had is shot.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

PC,

You are right. Johnny gave NO insider information. He stumbled over his words many times.

You will all note (whoever listens to the call) I asked him to repeat the names of the governing body members. The first time he stumbled but then named them all by last name only. Since I was intently listening, And I am the type of person who picks up on "the way" people say things, it sounded to me like Johnny was reading off a list.

So, to test my theory that the 2nd time he was asked he would KNOW the body members without stumbling but also, name them in the EXACT same oder, I asked him to repeat the names. And while he was naming them, I already had the list, in the same oder he did. Why? Because they are listed in that order on wikepedia, here it is;

• Samuel Herd (1999)
  • Geoffrey Jackson (2005)
  • M. Stephen Lett (1999)
  • Gerrit Lösch (1994)
  • Anthony Morris (2005)
  • Guy H. Pierce (1999)
  • David H. Splane (1999)
  • Johnnie was getting suspicous and to throw a smoke screen up, which backfired on him, he next says "I think the last 2 body members to be appointed were Jackson and Morris". "let me see, I think it was in 2005" BINGO!!!

My red flags were very high now. You tell me how that matches to the above list? He even says THIS in the same order as Wikepedia. Jackson then Morris. No one repeats things in the same order several minutes apart in the EXACT same way UNLESS they have a list! I had it on my computer the same time Johnnie was giving me his "bethel insider" info.

What else red flagged me: Johnnie gives insider information about Wallkill NY. I am from NY, spent many summers upstate with family as a kid. I DELIBERATELY threw out there that Wallkill is a waste land, nothing around. Johnnie agrees with this. He mentions it is miles away to the nearest Walmart. Nothing around there he says, oh really johnnie? Anyway, If he actually KNEW anything about Wallkill NY, he would know that Wallkill is actually very large compared to other towns in upstate NY. http://www.townofwallkill.com/html/menu_tow_recreation.html

Here is the 3rd flag, I am not that computer literate by my daughter who is 18 is. She is a graphic artist and spends Lots of time on computers. She let me in on something I did not know. You can search Entire Phrases of material online. So while Johnnie was talking, I was letting my fingers do the search. The few things he did share about the WT ALL Came from these sources;

jehovah's-witness.net, FreeMinds.org, JW media.org, and Barbara Anderson's website.

The 4th flag was when someone asked Johnnie about the Vow of Poverty the Bethelites take and he had no idea what they were talking about.

Lastly, Johnnie supposedly emailed Rick a legit. photo id from Bethel. Well I made my own too, Not sure how to copy over links to threads but it is found on this forum and is entitled "proof I work at Bethel with johnnie", As a matter of fact I am trying to figure out how to make this I.D. Card my new Avatar. Have a look for yourselves. With my daughter's photo editing software it took all of 10 minutes to make.

So you see, I had a list of material to share with Rick but he didn't want to see it. He made me the enemy instead and then retaliated by setting me up to be attacked in his church. that is what I was upset about. His cronies on six screens did not scare me one bit. They refused to listen, called me a grandstander and even though I opologized for upsetting them, they still tried to attack me during Ricks church session the next day.

By now I already realize and my family agrees that Rick knew all along Johnnie was a plant, perhaps he planted johnnie himself because he cannot accept the fact that he is not putting even a small dent in the WT at all, and it is killing his ego. And he has to find creative ways to get people interested in his cult so he can grow it. My daugther told me today that Rick's group is an oxymoron because they are "a cult trying to take down a cult". I think at 18 she has more sense than anyone that was on the six screens call on Saturday Night.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Rick Fearon preparing for..

The next Six Screens Show..

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_dUm-6cblCSc/THUxqhsWLRI/AAAAAAAABEI/WwNeV84pisM/s400/foot-shot.jpg

..........................;-)...OUTLAW

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

This is a unfortunate situation. It seems to be genuine peeps on Six Screens like Cliff, Brock, Jaqueline, Michael and a few others.......The Calls that I have listen too and had a interest in were pretty informative with the different experiences. I liked Richards Show Dialogue but as of late, there has been alot of attention given to the Bible Students and not to EX-JWS. The Conference Call is a GOOD FORMAT but just NEEDS GOOD OBJECTIONAL DIRECTION! Screens has turned into a bad T.V show with bad direction from its producer. I suggest Rick should apologize for this event and take some time off from the calls and think about what the goal is of SS? As for us being a part of the "Vast Apostate Army", what purpose would it be for us to continue to give this undo attention? It's like were in the middle of a war but we stop shooting at the enemy and start shooting at fellow soldiers who went AWAL. Time to let this Six Sreens stuff die and move on.............No more free Advertisements!...........it's over! Time for our show to go on! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmp6zIr5y4U

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I am curious who this Johnny character really is. He has hours to spare on Sunday after Sunday pretending unconvincingly to be a bethelite. This takes some commitement, it is no casual spontaneous hoax for sure. What sane person would do this of his own free will? Is he getting paid for his trouble?

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Well, I just went and beat the bushes as it were. Still waiting to see what kind of varments and creepy crawlers scamper and scurry out of the brush. I will let you all know so you can take aim and fire.

To Mr. Fearon and Johnny, all I can tell you is that now is the time to fess up. This is not going to go well for either of you.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

I have something that just dawned on me, and it has to do with "diarrhea Mary", I'd like someone to correct me if I am wrong:

"diarrhea Mary" hasnet been on the conference call for weeks, and the one time she happens to come on is when Lil brings on the heat to Johnny?

And then "diarrhea Mary" goes on total shut down mode, tries to take over and states Lil is "attacking" and totally trying to make it seem like Lil is the bad guy. "diarrhea Mary" also proceeds to use JW like damage control tactics with the stuff she says to Lil.

So you mean to tell me that one time the heat is finally on Johnny, "diarrhea Mary" happens to come on the show at THAT EXACT MOMENT after weeks of not being on?

Give me a friggin break! LOL!

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit