All out pandemonium breaks out on The Six Screens Conference call... Guest Barbara Anderson and Johnny the Bethelite.

by koolaid-man 236 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    If all of you would stop hidding in cyber space ,

I'm not "hidding" anywhere. I don't think anyone else is either.

W

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If all of you would stop hidding in cyber space ,step out from your computer screen and tell the Watchtower Society publicly what you think,

Then this destuctive Organization would be out of business tomorrow......RF

BullShit..

The average JW doesn`t even know you exist..

The WBT$ doesn`t Care about You,Your a Nobody in Watchtower World..

Johnny the BullShit Bethelite Story with your name attached to it..Will not bring the WBT$ to it`s Knees..

You`re exactly what the WBT$ would like to portray Ex-JW`s as..

NUTS!!..

........................;-)...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

Kool-aid man, why are you deliberately making yourself look like a fool

with your world wide three man protest, and Johnnie the bethelite

I don't know whether to laugh or cry , you are literally crashin' and burinin'

right before our eyes. And when someone who cared about you, who stood

by your side regaurdless of what others thought, tried to warn you bout this

Johnnie character you threw her under the bus, Is that the way you treat

people who cared about you ??????

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Rick...

I haven't posted here much of late. When I do come on I immediately go to Active Topics. And this topic of your Six Screens keeps coming to the top. I realize, of course, that by my posting, it brings it back to the top yet again. I went back and read some, but not all, of this thread. I have read enough though. I have also visited your site a few times. Here are my observations:

Your site, even with the redesign, suffers from poor design issues. It is very dark and has the feel of a cheap tabloid. If I were an active JW looking for answers about the Organization, I sure as heck would have run the other way from your site.

Your videos of yourself are self-aggrandizing. If I were "on location" with you, I would hide my face. If I were a JW at the KH watching you film, I would point you out as a nut and an apostate.

The conference calls are indeed chaotic. If you allow unlimited access from your audience to make comments during the call, there can be no other result. You have zero outcome on the result. For you to post the resulting chaotic, lengthy calls without some serious editing cheapens the good information that might happen to be there. Indeed, you risk legal problems if something is said during the live call and it is broadcast all over the internet.

Your attacks on established posters of this forum show you to be lacking confidence in your own circus.

And just so you know, I will not "hide" behind my screen name and pretty sunset in my avatar. I have posted my real name before, I have no reason to hide any more. I am no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses, even though, I think, that such has never been announced.

Snakesinthetower ( aka Richard Bailey, Illinois)

• snowbird
    snowbird

Interrupting again to say HEY!!! to Snakes.

Syl

• wasblind
    wasblind

" If all of you would stop hidding in cyber space ,step out from your computer screen and tell the Watchtower Society publicly what you think, Then this destuctive Organization would be out of business tomorrow. "

Rick, this forum informs people so they can be aware of what they will be gettin' into

in the end it's their choice, unfortunatley there will always be people who feel the need to be led

by cults as this, and as long as that need is there, the WTS will always exist, even if they

some lose members

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

WHAT IS MORE INTIMIDATING TO THE WATCHTOWER ORGANIZATION?

Your sensationalistic antics aren't intimidating to the WT, they play exactly into their hands. You are the perfect embodiment of the stereotypical, angry apostate. And every time you protest a memorial or convention, every JW in attendance sees it.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

LOL, so now it's your detractors' fault you cannot single-handedly take down the WTBTS.

All of that is very nice, Dick, but how does any of your bullshit and subterfuge in any way justify your being a liar and a fraud?

You see, Dick, you made a huge glaring mistake during your last conference call, and apparently I am the only one who caught it. But I did catch it, and it has been recorded for posterity. I am going to share it with the gang very shortly.

Let me tell you what else I have done. I have set in motion a chain of events that will do quite nicely in exposing you and your friend, Johnny for the liars you really are. You know he is a hoax, and you have set this whole thing up for the purposes of self-promotion, and you don't care what kind of lies you have to tell to meet that aim.

You are an illiterate hack. I must admit that I can be petty at times, and so I will tell you that your spelling is atrocious and shameful.

I don't like you, Rick, but even if it weren't a matter of whether I like you or not, you are about to be exposed and humiliated. You have no shame. You have no conscience. You are a severe case of Narcissistic Personality Disorder with legs and a gigantic head. You betray your friends, and throw anyone under the bus who calls you out. So dig in. Obfuscate. Distract, and point your finger at your critics, but this is not going to go well for you. I'd come clean about Johnny now if I were you. I am not making idol threats and blustering. By the time I am finished, the names you throw around, like Anderson and Watters, etc., as some sort of twisted proof of your relevance and credibility, will have nothing to do with you, for it would seriously call into question their credibility as well. You are a bad piece of airline food that needs to be purged from the belly of decent truth-loving apostates who care about things like integrity and decency. The doubting and questioning JW's looking for answers should never have to stumble onto your site and be poisoned with your taint. They should be given a fair chance to exit the organization. There is no way in hell you could ever give that to them- you'd only rob them of it to serve your own interests, which apparently are the same as the WTBTS.

There are two things in life, Dick, reasons and results. Reasons don't matter.

And just so you know, "everyone else posting on this thread prefers to hide behind a ficticious name and a cute little avatar" is when I decided to kick your ass.

And it’s FICTITIOUS, NOT ficticious, imbecile.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV
    ... Everyone else posting on this thread prefers to hide behind a ficticious name and a cute little avatar. What message does that send to The Watchtower...... It speaks volume ,it tells The Org. that they still have control over you. Some of you are so paranoid of The Watchtower your scarred to death to even say what country you live in... Afghanistan ya right. If all of you would stop hidding in cyber space ,step out from your computer screen and tell the Watchtower Society publicly what you think, Then this destuctive Organization would be out of business tomorrow. Now you tell me ..... WHAT IS MORE INTIMIDATING TO THE WATCHTOWER ORGANIZATION?

Yeah, sure Ricky, the JWs are scared but they're anything but intimidated. All you and idiots like you do is make them close their minds and dig their heels in! People won't leave until they are ready to leave and what you do won't change their minds on iota or hasten their departure in any way.

You say we hide behind 'cute little avatars' but you are a cartoon of epic proportions. You are an utter parody of what non-believers in and opposers of the WTS really are. You play into the WTS's hand and play the character of a rabid opposer and sheep stealer to a "T". I repeat: what you do is utterly ineffective!

One more point: Despite your contention, anonymity is not a weakness. It's not mere cowardice. It's a weapon! It's a weapon that's as old as the spy game itself and already has been used to great effect against religion. It will continue to be employed. We will keep hiding behind our masks, working behind the scenes to spread information, TRUTHFUL information, about what the JWs and the WTS are really about. Below is an example of how anonymity has been used to strike true fear and terror into the hearts of the enemy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCbKv9yiLiQ

We are Anonymous.

We are Legion.

We do not forgive.

We do not forget.

Expect us.

V665V665

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

UnCool aidman

Just so You Know..

Farkel acomplishes more in One Post,for ex-Dub Cyber World..

Than you do,in your endless Promotion of Yourself..

........................;-)...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit