All out pandemonium breaks out on The Six Screens Conference call... Guest Barbara Anderson and Johnny the Bethelite.

by koolaid-man 236 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

google images - "bethel ID card"

Maybe not a smart move by Trevor Barrett - poor kid

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@lovelylil:

I know the exact image. I found it on google images within 10 seconds after my last post. You did well matching the font and color.

MeanMrMustard

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Do you think its probable Jonny has a real bethel id card? I would say YES.

Why?

1. What if Jonny is a real bethelite, just calling in and taking us all for a ride. In this case, he would have an id card. But the content of his statements are still wacky.
    2. What if Jonny is NOT a real bethelite, rather he knows somebody that is a real bethelite. This is where he gets some of his knowledge about everyday life, yet he's taking us all for a ride - making stuff up. If this were the case, then he very well may have copied the bethel id of his friend or buddy that's still in.

The bethel id is just a distraction. He could be a real bethelite just messing with us. Its the content of this statements that we need proof of.

MeanMrMustard

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

Dick, can I be a Bethel insider on your conference call, too?

• designs
    designs

Johnny was born in Kenya.......

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

PC,

Did I ever tell you how handsome you are?

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    PC, Did I ever tell you how handsome you are?

haha, did you ever consider the possibility that I'm hiding behind a "ficticious name and a cute little avatar" shaking in my Jesus sandals "paranoid of The Watchtower"?

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

LOL

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If I can get two more people, we can have a worldwide protest against the six screens.

Who's with me?

I tell you what I read in this thread back on pages 1-4 (not that my single opinion matters). Smurfy Lil thinks that Rick is lying. Rick is "spinning" this just like his sensationalist titles. He probably is deliberately misleading and not lying. He leaves out pertinent information to mislead.

It's kind of like Bill Clinton's "It depends on what your definition of 'is' is."

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Rick is really, really lying and the proof of it will be coming shortly. hee,hee, can't wait.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit