All out pandemonium breaks out on The Six Screens Conference call... Guest Barbara Anderson and Johnny the Bethelite.

by koolaid-man 236 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods

Farckle clean language would be a good starting point in helping witnesses.
    Is that the best you can come back with?

Farckle???

I told you he cannot even spell...

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    Farckle clean language would be a good starting point in helping witnesses.

That's certainly a higher priority than honesty, especially when dealing with people who have been lied to all of their lives.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    If the Watchtower wanted to fight the Apostate community effectively I'm certain they would apply Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. The use of Disinformation by placing a "mole" in the middle of the Apostate community and provoking controversy would be like stomping on a hill of red ants. Playing into the hands of radicalizers would seem to be a bad strategy for us here on JWD. Food for thought.....

Terry, this certainly does play well to my pet theory about the WTBTS having its over version of COINTELPRO. Fearon's entire persona is EXACTLY the walking-talking version of the bat-shit crazy demon-controlled apostate charicature the WT Society draws for JW's. I've seen some nutty xJW's but none that compare to Rick's perfectly drawn xJW apostate persona. It's like watching the motion picture Where the Wild Things Are and being in awe of how a one-dimensional fictional illustration is brought to life vividly on the big (six) screen(s). (pun intended).

I recently found out something very interesting I will share with he group in a few days after Johnny gets lowered into his hole and we each take turns tossing a handful of dirt onto his casket.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    That's certainly a higher priority than honesty, especially when dealing with people who have been lied to all of their lives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_osQvkeNRM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSQmk6gGTcE

• Terry
    Terry

Terry: Interesting.

And this, IMO, is why the WT would like active members to stay away from internet forums like this. Not because the individual WT follower might be convinced the WT is wrong, even though that's what the WT would like the average JW to believe. Rather, it is because when they respond to the objections to their doctrine, policies, and Biblical interpretation, it just makes the WT look even worse!

MeanMrMustard

It certainly does work in reverse. A JW is goaded into bad behavior or shaky statements and then is ridiculed. Sauce for the goose, indeed.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Farkel..

Good morning Old Friend!..

I can`t count all the essays you`ve written,the knowledge you`ve dispensed over the years

The people you`ve taught like myself and so many others..

Your a Frigg`n Legend in Cyber Dub World..

It`s an Absolute Joke for someone like Rick Fearon to call you out..

It`s like Daffy Duck calling Wyatt Earp out to a Gun Fight..

A Legend VS A Quack

http://www.zuguide.com/image/Wyatt-Earp.jpg

Rick..

If you really want to Impress "Cyber Dub World"..

Challange Farkel to a Debate..

Right here on JWN..

You will have more viewers than you `ve ever Dreamed of..

You will have the Largest Audience you have ever had..

When the Debate is over..Your will need a New Avatar..

Roast Duck..

http://media.basspro.com/images/articles/DuckRecipes_sm.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Outlaw,

my only question if Rick Fearon deabted Farkel on here is if Rick Fearon would end up looking worse than Scholar. LOL

By the way, Rick even looks likes a JW, bad suits and all. Haha

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Isaacaustin..

It`s Ricks big chance to really make a name for himself..Winning a Debate with Farkel would be Huge..

Although we both know..

Farkel would rip Ricks cyber leg off,then Beat him to Death with it..LOL!!

........................ ...OUTLAW

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

I agree completely Outlaw. Although Rick would be getting attention...negative attention...being scornfully laughed at LOL

• Farkel
    Farkel

Rick said:

:Farckle clean language would be a good starting point in helping witnesses.

Thus speaketh the expert with a whopping year or so experience under his belt.

Children should get away from disfellowshipped parents as soon as they are old enough to leave. (Watchtower, 11/15/52, p. 703. )

If a child of someone is disfellowshipped from the Kingdom Hall, the parent is to refuse to listen to the child's reason.( Organization for Kingdom-Preaching and Disciple-Making1972, p. 173.)

Disfellowshipped children, legally of age will be kicked out of the home. (Watchtower, 11/15/52, p. 703. )

"If a JW joins another religion, an announcement is made to the congregation to stop associating with him." (WT 10/15/1986 p.31)

Jehovah's Witnesses are to hate people who do bad. Watchtower, 7/15/61, p.420.

If someone used to be a Jehovah's Witness, "We must hate in the truest sense, which is to regard with extreme ~ active aversion, to consider as loathsome, odious, filthy, to detest." Watchtower, 10/1/52, p.599.

They are to be hated "in the sense of avoiding them as we would poison or a poisonous snake." Watchtower, 6/15/80, p.8.

"in order to hate what is bad a Christian must hate the person" WT 7/15/1961, p. 420

Yeah. Them swear words might just might offend their wonderful Christian love and sensibilities and keenly honed consciences and integrity, Rick. You gave me the most excellent advice in not cursing with this highly sensitive people of faith who say "fuck" all the time in private, but are outraged when a worldly apostate like me uses that same word. I'd bet you use it, too.

By the way, one can say "fuck you" in many ways. Your intentional misspelling of my moniker is one of them. But you weren't smart enough to think we couldn't figure that out. We figured that out, dummy.

If I may offer you some friendly advice, it would be to be wise enough not to bring an unloaded weapon to a brain fight.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit