All out pandemonium breaks out on The Six Screens Conference call... Guest Barbara Anderson and Johnny the Bethelite.

by koolaid-man 236 Replies latest jw friends

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    My latest post should have read allegedly picked on in church.

Must have been a Freudian slip.

Oh well, too late. We're gonna spin it how we're gonna spin it.

Have you talked to Johnny lately? How is he taking all of this controversy and outright disbelief he is anything other than a fraud? Is he hurt? Upset? Will he be on your conference call again? If so, that is one episode in which I plan to hit the star button and confront the both of you.

Will you do an interview with me? Will Johnny do an interview with me? We can agree on the questions I get to ask ahead of time if you are afraid. We can talk about how you assert that homosexuality is a sin, and I will give you the opportunity to prove it scripturally. We can talk about Klinger's Crucifixion, too, and the perverted orgy of homosexicality taking place behind the cross of Christ.

Also, can you provide any of us with any kind of proof, including the alleged Bethel ID card johnny sent to you, that Johnny is the next Ray Franz?

Well . . . ?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

UnCoolaidman

Publishingcult, Lils husband should be more concerned about his wife befriending you and thinking you
    are handsome than worrying and being bothered about someone picking on her at church.....RF

Translation..

I`m an Asshole with no Boundaries..What are you going to do..Kill me?

I will Continue to Taunt,who I Please..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Farkel
    Farkel

Outlaw,

The problem with Rick, et. al. is that they are promoters and not researchers. They want to win their case with advertising and not facts; with sensationalism and not solid information. They are lazy.

Look at my friend Barb Anderson. She is one of the best researchers around and the WTS is terrified of her. Rick Fearon is one of the best loudmouths around and the WTS loves him. He makes THEM look good because he is so off-the-wall and his sources are often so ridiculous.

Rick: I was helping people out of the WTS for decades while you were still disfellowshiping them and destroying their lives. Don't fuck with me by implying I'm a loser and you are a winner in the ex-dub world. You are a silly man to compare your accomplishments with anyone, including the Pillsbury Dough Boy, let alone mine.

By the way, the title of your thread is utterly disgusting as well as a lie. You might want to look up the word "pandemonium" before you toss it around on an international forum like this one.

Farkel

• hirotaka
    hirotaka

I listened to some of this crap from Jonny boy and Mr. Dick Fear~ON and it put me completely to sleep. What a pile of horse~shit.

I agree totally that this dude is driving more people towards the WTBS than away from it......just shut it Dick.

h

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Rick, I have to say I have totally lost all repsect for you and this sham of a show that you run. Farkel, I could not agree more with the points you have made. Rick's tele-network wreaks of the WT- always being promoted based on the number of callers calling in, and the number of viewers of the sixscreens websites- stats about as trustworthy as the numbers the WT brags about.

• Mary
    Mary

I think it's sad that it's come to this. At one point when 'Johnny the Bethelite' first appeared, I was willing to give Rick the benefit of the doubt and assume that he had simply been naïve in believing his guest was actually an active Bethelite with (supposed) new dirt to dish on what is going on behind closed doors at Crooklyn. It became apparent that 'Johnny the Bethelite' was yanking everyone's chain and was a fraud. At that point, Rick should have said "yep, I got duped and I'll be alot more careful next time I invite someone like this on my conference call'. (this is assuming that 'Johnny the Bethelite' wasn't some cheap invention of Rick's in the first place to try and drum up more business).

He didn't. Instead, he did what the Governing Body does when they back themselves into a corner: Rather than admit they've been wrong, they stubbornly dig their heels in even more, insist that they are right and everyone else is wrong, and verbally bash anyone who dares to point out inconsistencies, errors or outright nonsense.

I fail to see why Rick is continually trying to promote 'Johnny the Bethelite' as a legetimate person when it is obvious he's anything but. I find it also troublesome that when Lovelylil exposed the way she had been treated by Rick and Co. for her daring to question 'Johnny', he outright lied about it and then simply ignored it along with her request for an apology. Instead, he seemed to get some sort of weird thrill that the topics on here were giving his Six Screens of the Watchtower free publicity even though it was all negative publicity and not good for his cause. This too is a leftover mentality of the WTS itself: ignore all the bad exposure and pretend that you're still right and the rest of the world is wrong.

Rick, if you have any decency, you would publically apologize to LL for what happened and admit that your guest speaker is no more real than Puff the Magic Dragon. Mouthy/Grace has always been after me to call into your show and I was actually considering it, but I certainly won't now.

• Terry
    Terry

In 1971 a book for radical organizers appeared: RULES FOR RADICALS by Saul Alinsky. This book outlines the best way to achieve

victory when taking on any structure, group or organization you may view as THE ENEMY.

1.Get inside the group and appear to be "one of them". Seemingly help them achieve their goals.

2.Create every possible situation for DISorganizing them.

3.Raise problems, issues, complaints, overload by turning the group against each other.

4.Provoke responses from the leaders. Goad them with their own standards. Feed them causes to react in anger, harsh words, over-reactions.

5.Create chaos, instability and use whatever means necessary to achieve your goals.

6.Nothing works better to defeat an enemy that holding them up to ridicule. Make them make themselves look ridiculous.

The above does not aim to persuade through reasoned argument. It is aimed at collateral damage and to build DOUBT in those loyal by

pointing to bad behavior, ill-manners, confusion in bystanders who are fence-sitting.

If the Watchtower wanted to fight the Apostate community effectively I'm certain they would apply Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

The use of Disinformation by placing a "mole" in the middle of the Apostate community and provoking controversy would be like stomping

on a hill of red ants.

Playing into the hands of radicalizers would seem to be a bad strategy for us here on JWD.

Food for thought.....

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Farckle clean language would be a good starting point in helping witnesses.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Farckle clean language would be a good starting point in helping witnesses.

Is that the best you can come back with?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@ Terry: Interesting.

And this, IMO, is why the WT would like active members to stay away from internet forums like this. Not because the individual WT follower might be convinced the WT is wrong, even though that's what the WT would like the average JW to believe. Rather, it is because when they respond to the objections to their doctrine, policies, and Biblical interpretation, it just makes the WT look even worse!

MeanMrMustard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit