All out pandemonium breaks out on The Six Screens Conference call... Guest Barbara Anderson and Johnny the Bethelite.

by koolaid-man 236 Replies latest jw friends

• ROC68
    ROC68

Hey Rick,

This is RAY CRUZ! Lilly's husband who you well know. We hide from onone. How would you feel if I were to aired some of your wife's business on this forum? You threw my wife under the bus during your "House Church". You well knew that there was a problem with Johnny the Fool before she called you and you did not anwer her call. I believe you set my wife up at the end of your meeting by asking if anything happpen with the call with Johnny. You were informed that night by one of your Blind Follwers (Joe). You tried covering your tracks by playing dumb by roping Sheila in to make a comment on the problem that happened.

I am sorry we were not damaged like you and your wife were once you gave up 50 years of your life versus our ten. We are doing fine because we were able to open our eye sooner to reverse any lasting damage to us. You need to Man Up and admit you lied about Johnny. Then about again I will not stoop down to your level and drag your wife through the mud like you did with MINE!

GOD BLESS

Yeah Right.

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

It's kind of like Bill Clinton's "It depends on what your definition of 'is' is."

Speaking of "spin", funny story:

One time I was dragged into the back room for daring to exercise any Christian freedom. The elders confronted me with a Watchtower article which grasped at straws for authority and control for elders and the Society. I read the elders a scripture which obviously refuted the excerpt's claim. To this, one elder piped up, "That's your interpretation." This struck me as odd, since I hadn't said anything of my own invention, but merely read a passage from the Bible.

Back on topic:

It appears Rick has taken this oblivious, hard-headed attitude of JWs and run with it. I don't recall if Rick said he was ever an elder, but I do remember him saying he was anointed. With the "fds" status awarded to those who drink the wine (even if the Society doesn't acknowledge it unless you're in the inner elite), it's pretty clear he sought to elevate himself above the rest of the congregation, from the start.

In his sensationalized (albeit rather boring) JC recording posted online, he insisted the elders had no jurisdiction over him, since he was anointed. He even went on to inform them that it was his job to keep them in line and if anybody was going to kick anybody out, it would be him DFing them. I believe his exact words, referring to himself, were "Ezekiel class". Now, he has a cult. Granted his followers are a hand-full of losers and crackpots. But, it seems he has been out for glory since the beginning and he's willing to achieve that goal by any means.

Everyone else posting on this thread prefers to hide behind a ficticious name and a cute little avatar.

Actually, many who are DAed or DFed and no longer have anything to lose have actual photos and/or names on their accounts. Screen names are nothing unique to this forum. My real name isn't associated with any of my online accounts where that information would be available to the public. As I recall, Rick lied about his association with his new church at his JC, trying to avoid problems from that. Only now that he is totally out and knows he'd never be allowed back in and is comfortable with his new cult and his pathetic following (even many of them tend to distance themselves a bit) does he make it clear that he doesn't confrom to JW rules. Now he has a whole new group to be dishonest to.

Nobody wants to be attacked or even confronted by elders, family, or friends. And certainly nobody wants to be stalked by JW weirdos, of whom there are oodles. This forum has plenty of nutters and I can certainly understand why precious few want their actual identity put out there for everybody to see. Rick, on the other hand, craves the attention of nutters, as they are his "bread and butter", so to speak.

I speak my mind and heart just fine to my local elders, people in my Hall, and my Bible studies, Rick. I don't need to fish the online ghettos for people to agree with me. Your whole message is sour grapes: The JWs didn't want you because you really are an apostate. Not only do you reject everything bad and false about JWs, but you reject everything good and true. So you - in turn - pretend that you reject them, when in reality, you didn't leave; they threw you out. Even when you were glory-hounding, you were hiding; playing both sides: Trying to keep your JW friends and gain celebrity among anti-JWs.

(I must be getting upset, because my punctuation is becoming very complicated.)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Hey Rick,

This is RAY CRUZ! Lilly's husband who you well know.

This could get Interesting..Lovelylil has a Husband..

I would be Seriously Pissed Off ..If someone Messed with my Mrs..

Rick Fearon could be doing his next Six Screens Show Interview with..

The Tooth Fairy..

http://x7f.xanga.com/5bef1bfa69130233018185/z183845371.jpg

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

PublishingCult on your last post you were referring to me as DICK. My name is Rick. Could this be a Freudian slip?

What is a Freudian Slip?

Glad you asked... Freud believed that we suppress our unconscious desires because we fear them. Instead, our forbidden thoughts can slip out through things that we say. The phrase later coined for this was a "Freudian slip".

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Believe me he IS pissed! So PISSED he joined this forum to keep an eye on HOW Rick treats his wife.

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

Come Onnnnnnnn Richard D Feauron! Your killing yourself! Stop with all the propaganda and get to the truth. If you have any................that is anyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy respect for yourself. You would first apologize to all you have offended, then take a break from your Conference Calls, Pay a real web designer and not your daughter to redo your site, and change your goals for your purpose of exposing the WT. Then just maybe......that is maybe you will rebuild the cred and respect that you have lost so badly! I'm too nice of guy to call you names but man you don't listen at all to the criticism thats be put out about you. KOOL-AID MAN is DEFINITELY a BAD allias for you now! APOLOGIZE AND BEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FOR FORGIVENESS!

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

LOL, Dick, you are stupid, but you are not stupid. Is this your idiotic way of inferring I am homosexual? We already know you are a homophobe and a bigot. Frued was talking about people like you who are afraid of things like homosexuality. I obviously have no issue with homosexuality or homosexuals. Yes, I was referring to you as a dick, a jerk, a douche, a coward.

Will you deny your given name is Richard? Everyone knows either Rick or Dick are normal and common "for shorts".

Have you talked to Johnny lately? How is he taking all of this controversy and outright disbelief he is anything other than a fraud? Is he hurt? Upset? Will he be on your conference call again? If so, that is one episode in which I plan to hit the star button and confront the both of you.

Will you do an interview with me? Will Johnny do an interview with me? We can agree on the questions I get to ask ahead of time if you are afraid. We can talk about how you assert that homosexuality is a sin, and I will give you the opportunity to prove it scripturally. We can talk about Klinger's Crucifixion, too, and the perverted orgy of homosexicality taking place behind the cross of Christ.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Lilly..

Mess with a mans wife and you can get into More Trouble than you Bargained For..

Everyone will turn a blind eye,even the police won`t care you got beat up..

.............................OUTLAW

• whathehadas
    whathehadas

WARNING FOR YOU RICKY JAMES D FEAURON! NOW THAT YOU HAVE PISSED ALL OF THE JWD NETWORK. WHO KNOWS WHO WILL CALL INTO YOUR SIX SCREENS TELECONFERENCE CALLS NOW TO BLAST YOU? MIGHT WANT TO KEEP YOUR MUTE AND BLOCK BUTTON ON HAND. THE "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY CALLERS" THAT YOU PROCLAIM WILL BE HATERS READY TO RELEASE VENOM ON YOU AND "THE FAMILY". TAKE A LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG VACATION NOW BEFORE YOU ARE DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Yeah I think you Pissed off the Wrong Forum LOL oh by the way......................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit