All out pandemonium breaks out on The Six Screens Conference call... Guest Barbara Anderson and Johnny the Bethelite.

by koolaid-man 236 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

The bull does look like Rick Fearon.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

"He stinks and I don't like him."

~ Jimmy Norton

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

My wish would be that all of you who I consider to still be in the bleeches to get out of the bleeches and into the game. The only poster that had the guts to use her real name was Barbara Anderson. Everyone else posting on this thread prefers to hide behind a ficticious name and a cute little avatar. What message does that send to The Watchtower...... It speaks volume ,it tells The Org. that they still have control over you. Some of you are so paranoid of The Watchtower your scarred to death to even say what country you live in... Afghanistan ya right. If all of you would stop hidding in cyber space ,step out from your computer screen and tell the Watchtower Society publicly what you think, Then this destuctive Organization would be out of business tomorrow. Now you tell me ..... WHAT IS MORE INTIMIDATING TO THE WATCHTOWER ORGANIZATION?

WHAT DO YOU THINK? The cartoons above or someone willing to identify themself, stand up and tell them what he thinks?

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Why did this song pop in my head Koolaid man....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-wJNpWgss8

If we are all hiding behind our Avatars.... you seem to enjoy posting your Spam Links here though Huh?

Hanging out with you is like Jumping out of the Frying Pan into...............Hell!

And this forum reaches more people than anything you could hope to do LOL

• undercover
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

. If all of you would stop hidding in cyber space ,step out from your computer screen and tell the Watchtower Society publicly what you think, Then this destuctive Organization would be out of business tomorrow.

????

Ok, this man is not thinking straight.

• sir82
    sir82

If all of you would stop hidding in cyber space ,step out from your computer screen and tell the Watchtower Society publicly what you think, Then this

destuctive Organization would be out of business tomorrow.

By God you're right!

I'm gonna get me a poster board, write "Watchtower sux" on it, and stand in front of the Jiffy Lube on Cowtown Lane for a good 45 minutes tomorrow!

That'll show them!

• james_woods
    james_woods

What do I think?

1) I think you cannot spell "bleeches".

2) More directly, I think you are self-worshipping TROLL.

3) The Watchtower Society could care less than a flying flip about your website or phone conferences.

4) You do not have my permission to reproduce my avatar on anything you post.

5) I think you should be banned from this website for gross self-promotion (advertising), spamming, and posting the same comment to more than one forum.

That is what I think.

• undercover
    undercover
    If all of you would stop hidding in cyber space ,step out from your computer screen and tell the Watchtower Society publicly what you think, Then this destuctive Organization would be out of business tomorrow.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

James_Woods summed it up perfectly. Koolaid_Man has gone way overboard in self-promotion and in his last comment. And by the way, since when does the WT make changes because former members come forward????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit