All out pandemonium breaks out on The Six Screens Conference call... Guest Barbara Anderson and Johnny the Bethelite.

by koolaid-man 236 Replies latest jw friends

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

LOL @ Whathehadas.

Rick has voluntarily slipped a tightening noose around his own neck and is too stupid to realize he is at this very moment in utter free-fall with his neck about to snap from the inertia.

He has betrayed some of the wrong individuals, apparently. Mess with the bull, as they say . . .

He should not be publicly bullying and humiliating a good woman who has a loving man.

• isaacaustin
  • PublishingCult
    PublishingCult
    Believe me he IS pissed! So PISSED he joined this forum to keep an eye on HOW Rick treats his wife.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Publishingcult, Lils husband should be more concerned about his wife befriending you and thinking you are handsome than worrying and being bothered about someone picking on her at church.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

So Rick you admit you were picking on me at church? interesting.

• ROC68
    ROC68

Run Lil Run. Beware of wolves in sheep clothing.

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

lol, of course he is admitting it. It's there and I have screenshotted it for posterity.

Dick, church is where you go to be with people you love and respect and trust. You betrayed that, and it is so nice and Christian that you can be so entirely glib and flippant about it.

Dick, according to your slandererous inferrences, I am a repressed homosexual. why would Lil's husband need to worry about a gay man who lives on the other side of the continent? LOL

Aren't you going to answer my question about Johnny above?

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

My latest post should have read allegedly picked on in church.

• ROC68
    ROC68

Run this way Honey (Lil). I will protect you from the WOLF!

• sizemik
    sizemik

Publishingcult, Lils husband should be more concerned about his wife befriending you and thinking you are handsome

????????????????????????????

Oh of course . . . homosexuals are ALL UGLY . . . and certainly not worthy of being anyone's friend . . . right Dick? (no inference intended PC)

It's a shame the most high didn't rule "intellectual" masturbation as a sin . . . you'd be preaching from the bowels of Gehenna already!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit