Feb. 15th WT - WT Society says DFed Ones are Lawless- Just Like Demons

by flipper 217 Replies latest jw friends

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

Villabolo, that's a touching story.

Did Amy live alone? Otherwise why would she be doing hard work all by herself?

If she did celebrate Christmas without any family, it must have been really sad.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Yes Nobleheart, she lived alone.

Villabolo

• villabolo
    villabolo

Oops. Double post.

• Violia
    Violia

Amy and her giant FU tree.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I like this Amy character. It really makes you think.

• smiddy
    smiddy

So anybody who was ever baptized and leaves,fades etc,is likened to the demons huh?? Unbeleivable!!!

smiddy

• Will Power
    Will Power

Mary I think you're spot on. By using a mother and a son that nails the extreme situation - just in case anyone thought - "well my case is different"

Does anyone have a scan of the article?

wp

• Mary
    Mary

I'll try to remember to scan the article and post it here when I get home tonight. Can someone PM me to remind me?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

flipper-

I think you forgot to include all of the scriptures that must have been included in that Watchtower. Surely there must have been scriptures that explained how the ancient Israelites had "judicial meetings" in secret rooms under a shroud of confidentiality. And how Paul told the Corinthians that the guy was disfellowshipped for reasons that were none of there business and if any of them talked to the dfed, they'd get dfed too. And the Watchtower must of included Jesus illustration of the prodigal son where the kid come up to the house but the father locked him out and refused to speak to him until he met with the JC.

It would be funny if it wasn't so painfully sad.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

My mother in law just wrote me "The 2/15 WT was so lacking in love it was absolutely absurd. As a df'd person, I can guarantee that it is not something that helps a person towards repentance. It verges on cruelty."

Amen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit