Feb. 15th WT - WT Society says DFed Ones are Lawless- Just Like Demons

by flipper 217 Replies latest jw friends

• nugget
    nugget

On another point when they stated in a recent radio interview that shunning was a private matter between the mother and her df'd son they knew this article would be studied in a couple of weeks and that it was not private. If it was why did an elder feel the need to interfere in this other case and remind the mother to shun her son.

GRRRRR nothing is private in a cult.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

my crime disagreeing vocally with the then current light of doctrine of The WTS which proved I was right, and I'm the lawless one FFS what does that make The WTS

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

No doubt my (elder) father will feel very vindicated when he attends this study. Two years ago when he told me he was cutting me out of his life because I no longer wanted to be a JW he called me satanic and demonised.

This kind of evil crap in the WT will make those self righteous JWs who shun their own family feel even more justified in their actions.

How absolutely crazy and very sad.

Hopscotch

• im stuck in
    im stuck in

Nice dream: I know exactly how your husban feels. I have the same emotions. Some days I could just tell them all to take a leap but through experience I Know that it would hurt really bad to lose contact with my family and would tear my wife apart. One day she told me she was going to speak with the elders to have them help me. I helped her to see that if she did she would be making a huge mistake. Finally with reasoning she understood what I was telling her.

But who knows some thing like this upcoming rag article may push her over the edge. But beleive me I can lie pretty well and they would have to see me typing on my computer to prove I post here. And then if they did I would go to my deathbed suing them . I would read every law book there is and see every lawyer I could. I would flood them with frivolus lawsuits. That would keep them busy. To hell with them. stuck in

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind
    So I find in this that the WT society is doing what ALL cults do by requiring members to NOT have contact with former members of their cult by use of fear and guilt tactics . Bottom line is the WT society doesn't want JW's being influenced by TRUTHFUL information that DFed or DAed people may bring to them. so they scare rank and file JW's $hitless thinking these DFed ones are " lawless " or " evil".

This article screams

PARANOIA

Paranoia -- a psychosis marked by delusions and irrational suspicion

Reopened Mind

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

It's one desperation move after the next these days, to keep the dubs from talking to people who might help them see the light/and or bullshit. So they prey on their worst fear: Da Debil and his Demons. LOL! It's like Kindergarten for grown-ups!

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    Our sister loved Jehovah, but she also
    loved her son and found it extremely difficult
    to apply the Scriptural command to
    avoid associating with him.

My sister always says that it is her choice to speak to our DF mother or to not speak to our DF mother, and that she is free to do what she feels is right in this regard.

It's a matter of conscience she says, and her conscience won't allow it.

But this article says that it is a 'Scriptual command' to avoid associating with DF family members.

In light of this, it seems that my sister now does NOT have a choice, and her conscience is no longer part of the equation.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The Governing Body, "You will respect my authoritay!"

• Room 215
    Room 215

It's really nightmarish; they get crazier with each successive WT.

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

I find it interesting that they are using the word "lawless". I have always thought of them as lawless as they do not abide by the law of the land regarding child molesters etc.

In fact, it could be argued that child molesters could actually become a JW to give them more opportunity and less chance of being caught.

Child molesters are sick wherever they come from but a million percent worse when done under the guise of being "religious".

LI

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit