Feb. 15th WT - WT Society says DFed Ones are Lawless- Just Like Demons

by flipper 217 Replies latest jw friends

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

So is it easy for the GB to write stuff like this because they don't have children?

NLW's wife

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I wonder if they are talking like this because more and more people are being df'd for knowing the truth about the organization, and then they are exposing it to their JW family.

• mgc_corona
    mgc_corona

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of this article?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

This organization WTS/JWS that self describes itself as god's only spiritual force on earth has always painted people as evil,

demonetized whoever questioned their power and authority and opposes their expressed doctrines.

For example celebrating a child's birthday or men wearing long hair or even a beard are acts of lawlessness .

There is a long list of petty made up laws handed down and created by the leaders or self creating law makers as they should

be appropriately described.

Anyone trying to save a person's life by giving them a blood transfusion is another act of grievous lawlessness, self described

by the WTS. there are too many worth mentioning.

It has to realized that the WTS operates and governs itself on its own made up laws of judgmental discretion, mostly

designed to support the organization fully and completely.

Seems the WTS. or The Gods of Brooklyn as I like to call them or trying their best to create an even higher wall around their flock.

Instilling more fear and guilt is just one of their decisive tactics to keep who they have purposefully entangled.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Mr. Flipper, they never fail to 'amaze' me.

Ex-JW's/So called Apostates=Anti Christ/Demons/Satan.

• villabolo
    villabolo

I live in a large apartment complex/neighborhood that is dominated by the Witnesses and I see the effects of their psychopathic religion all the time.

I remember, once, while walking in the complex, I passed this old lady who was digging a hole right in front of her apartment. There was a baby pine tree, no more than 3 feet tall, besides her. I had seen her often throughout my residency but I never knew anything about her. I thought it strange that she was engaging in physical labor due to her age and she never had struck me as the gardener type.

As I walked by she smiled at me and told me, "This is my Christmas Tree". I smiled back and kept walking, thinking she was a little strange. She repeated herself again. I kept smiling and picked up the pace. I made a mental note in my mind that said, "Obviously not one of the Witnesses".

Later on, long after she had passed away, I found out that her name was Amy. She had been disfellowshipped simply for not attending the meetings. It then dawned on me what had happened. She was planting that tree in order to spite the Witnesses.

That was in the 1980s. Today, as I look out my window, I see a tree 30 feet high. There it stands tall and proud as a memorial to her. I visualize it as an arm extending skywards, showing the entire Witness neighborhood the finger.

I'm sorry I never spoke to her.

Goodbye Amy.

Villabolo

• Mary
    Mary

Villabolo, in memory of her you should put a few lights on it this Christmas.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Villabolo: That was a beautiful story!

• villabolo
    villabolo

Thank you Mary.

Unfortunaly that tree is located in front of an apartment that is inhabited by Witnesses. I'm sure the Manager, a vicious one herself, would have that tree cut down if she ever found out what it signified.

Villabolo

• villabolo
    villabolo

Thank you brotherdan. I was going to post it this Christmas but forgot. I'll try to remember this Christmas.

Villabolo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit