Feb. 15th WT - WT Society says DFed Ones are Lawless- Just Like Demons

by flipper 217 Replies latest jw friends

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/16/93774/2.ashx Would the Jehovah's Witnesses fanatics burn opposers at the stake if they could get away with it

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/145488/1/Would-Witnesses-Kill-If-Ordered-Probably Would Watchtower followers kill if ordered

• minimus
    minimus

My mother pointed out that this article was about me. When I showed to her (once again) that I am neither disfellowshipped or disassociated, she stopped feeling as guilty.

These articles are there to CONTROL the sheeple.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Malicious old bastards. They aren't content unless they are breaking up families and killing people with their blood policies.

Such a situation can be a real test of our love of righteousness and of our loyalty to God.

Translation: This rediculous situation created by us your Governing Body can be real test of just how much damage you are willing to cause to relationships between you and your family in order to please us and be loyal to our publishing cult.

You have to lay all common sense and compassion aside to follow these self important morons.

• Mary
    Mary

I think they're having articles like this because they know full well that many Witnesses (in good standing) have normal, semi-regular contact with family members who are disfellowshipped and "not living under their roof". I know of one couple (he's an elder) who have a 19 year old daughter who disassociated herself a couple of years ago. Her reason? She realized that she got baptized far too young (12 years of age) and that the religion was far too restrictive and controlling and she did not want to live her life like that.

Oh the humanity of waking up and realizing at the age of 19 that being a Witless is nothing but a mind-numbing, zombified existence of which there is no end. Anyway, her mom admitted to me that they have regular contact with their daughter as it was simply far too difficult to cut her off like that, simply because she doesn't want to be a Witness anymore. I know of several more Witnesses who do the exact same thing. They dont' give a shit about it being some big "test"---they just want their family members in their lives, like any normal human being.

The Meddling Body members know this, but since they have neither heart nor soul, they don't give a crap about how many lives they destroy, they only care about keeping control of people's lives at any cost. I'd also like to point out that their bizarre comparison of how the angels rebelled against Jehovah and the way JWs are supposed to shun their own flesh and blood, does not hold up under scrutiny. Didn't Jesus have a conversation or two with Satan himself? Didn't Michael the Archangel "have a dispute" with Satan over Moses' body? Didn't Jehovah and Satan have a few conversations about Job? Where exactly is the shunning of the "angels that rebelled"?

Unfortunately there are many Witnesses like Gumby's family, that have no problem whatsoever in obeying "mother" and treating their family members like garbage simply because they don't want to be a Witness anymore. It has long been my opinion that family members who can look through their own flesh and blood as though they are not even there, would not be very nice to you even if they weren't Witnesses. The shunning policy simply gives them the excuse they're looking for to elevate themselves while belittling family members.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

What's next for these imbeciles? A World Convention in Guyana complete with cocktails? (And don't even think for a minute that they won't have to make a "donation" for it.)

• im stuck in
    im stuck in

Life is Too short: Bastards, I wonder why they don't put this type of experience in the Watchtower they know that this is te pain that it causes. Yet they stand by and know of such things , no heart at all. That is not the love that Jesus spoke of. I knew of a situation where a young man hung himself while disfellowshipped. I won't give too many details for fear I will be outed but it almost killed me.

Something has to be done. I don't care if they shun people at kingdom hell but for familys it is wicked. stuck in

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

What's next for these imbeciles? A World Convention in Guyana complete with cocktails? (And don't even think for a minute that they won't have to make a "donation" for it.)

• I quit!
    I quit!
    The Meddling Body members know this, but since they have neither heart nor soul, they don't give a crap about how many lives they destroy, they only care about keeping control of people's lives at any cost.

Yep Mary, that about sums it up.

They claim to follow the Bible. Maybe they should give this scripture a little thought.

Isaiah 5:20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Thanks for the post, Flipper. I missed those quotes. I just sent them to my MIL. I'm sure she will be disgusted.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

This is virtually guaranteed to alienate even further the vast majority of XJWs, faders, and most importantly, the Concious Class, which can only result in weeding the garden, as far as GB2.0 is concerned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit