Feb. 15th WT - WT Society says DFed Ones are Lawless- Just Like Demons

by flipper 217 Replies latest jw friends

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I think it's time for all of us to realize the wtbs is a powerhouse of cruelty. They will take your family hostage and threaten you. They will try to ruin you and they would kill you if they could. They will continue to do these things as long as people give them the power to do so.

When they try to get "converts" they use certain tactics like the only way you can save your family from armageddon is to become a witness even if your family objects don't go to church with them or celebrate holidays with them this will only encourage them to think your not serious. Now turn the tables if you stay in the org and you don't believe it is truth or you think you can save your family members you are really only encouraging your families hopes that you will return and you are giving them power just by your being there.

It is very painful what they are doing and the longer they continue the more people get hurt and even die. They will one day fall but if everyone who believes it is wrong walks out the door no matter the sacrifice their end will be sooner than later.

Everyone of course must make their own decision but when people in the cong. see you there they feel stronger in their beliefs. The song universal soldier deals with this topic and even the wtbs talks about community responsibility when questioned about all the innocent deaths at armageddon.

• wobble
    wobble

Jehovah allowed Satan free access in to His Heavenly Home to discuss a third party, Job, who was not one of their family members, not "necessary family business" and Satan could have had free conversation and fellowship with Angels then too.

How does that fit the modern DF'ing scenario ? A, Mr Elder F.O. S**t Counsel ?

The GB are obviously scared that the DF policy may be losing its grip. Here in the U.K and in Europe we are hoping to use the Human Rights Act to attack the policy.

We cannot attack it directly, because a"Club" or "Association" or religion, and JW's are all of those,(religion? a bit doubtful, I admit) are free to make and enforce internal rules, and drum out who they like.

But when they say that family members use their conscience to shun their own blood, and fruit of their loins, this is not true.

It is an outright LIE !

If after a WT like this, a Dub is counseled as the fictional sister was, then the Elders would DF them for not being obedient to them, even though that Dub had exercised their conscience which allowed them normal, loving contact with their own child.

So whose conscience rules here ? Not the families. They are being coerced in to practising an aspect of the religion they do not wish to practice, equivalent to Muslims forcing female genital mutilation to be practised by shunning the girls who do not have it done.

Disgusting.

Cults shoot their wounded, if we can spike their guns its all to the good.

• dinah
    dinah

That makes me feel slandered.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Wow....evil at its best.

• confuzzled777
    confuzzled777

What makes me SO sad is that the WT makes the followers believe that they are actually showing LOVE by not talking to df'd/da'd ones. In MY world, ones shows LOVE by being there for their friend/family, not shunning them. Human contact whether a physical contact or a kind word is healing and NEEDED.

This is my FAVORITE part of it all........I AM NO LONGER ONE OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES according to the announcement. RIGHT?? But according to the WTS, I cannot speak to my JW family or JW friends, YET I cannot find friends outside of the org. Solitary confinement? BEST YET, I cannot speak to OTHER df'd JW's as they are still considered bad association or I guess now LAWLESS. WHAT THE??? I have to spend the next year going back to EVERY meeting, studying for each meeting and living AS A JW, yet I am NO LONGER one of them. When asked to be reinstated I am questioned about my actions since the announcement. What does it matter?? I am NO LONGER one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

I don't get it........Thanks for the post......I will be bringing this up to my parents, who by the way never stopped talking to me. Unconditional love, I believe is what that is called. I always knew they were bad seeds......LOL

• life is to short
    life is to short

I have not told this sad story on the board of an elder who shunned his son. It breaks my heart to even think of.

This elder had only one child who he loved more then life itself, those were his own words after his son died. His wife in the truth left him when the boy was three and so this brother remarried a very strong willed sister. He was an MS then quickly appointed an elder most of the boys childhood. By this elders own admission he gave up huge amonts of time with the boy to be an elder huge amounts of the boy's childhood to do his elder things leaving his child without his father. I am trying to make a point here that elders give up their faimilies when they become elders.

The boy grows up and his parents push him to become a MS, pioneer, and go to MS training shcool which he did apply for they found the paper work after he died but he never turned them in as he got DF'ed.

They cut him out of their live as much as the father could bear. He loved his son and did not want too but the step-mom kept reminding the father that if he loved the son he would follow what the FS said to do and not have contact.

The boy had no one and was suffering huge depression. This is when I first met the family as they moved into my hall from another state and I learned all of this. They kept a small amount of contact with the boy I think the elder tryed to have more but the step-mom did not like it.

The boy started to date a (gasp) worldly girl and the step-mom flew down to put a stop to it. She explained to me that she told him when he came back to Jehovah what would the elders think. The boy also had (gasp) worldly friends.

So anyway he got on his motorcycle one night and crashed into a minvan, he was not wearing a helment. He died at the seen.

The hugly sad thing is that I had just had the parents over for dinner just a little over a month before. The mom was telling me standing in my kitchen how the son had just called that week and wanted to speak to his elder father about buying a truck. The step-mom had stopped him and said step-son are you coming back to Jehovah? He studdered and said can I just speak to dad. The step-mom said to him 'son not until you come back to Jehovah and hung up on him.' As far as I know those were the last words the family spoke to him.

After he died the step-mom told me that her husband had wanted to let the son move back home but she reminded her elder husband that he would be disloyal to Jehovah if he did. If the father had let him move home he might still be alive today.

Yet this same elder body that this father is on allows child molesters to go out in service alone, hold children and no parent is allowed to know in the hall. In fact just last year at the last meeting I attended the dad was trying to encourage me to come back. I told him louldy not with all the baby rapists in this hall. He counsled me on my attutide and told me that he loves both my husband and I but that he also loves the child molesters as we do not know if they are still molesting and we have to give them the benfit of the doubt.

OMG

LITS

• life is to short
    life is to short

I forgot to add that this all happened just a year and a half ago.

LITS

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

I really don't give a blind sheep on how the Wanktower Society calls me. Demon, apostate...they call us as they want and we call them as they are: dubs, Borg, the Zerg Hive, the Witchtower, the Filthful & Disgusting Slavebugger.

You have to admit we have much more imagination than they do...

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

It saddens me that I cannot talk to my JW mom about how happy I am, that I am in love, and love learning all sorts of new things at university, that I am excited for my future, the trips me and coffee shop guy are planning, excitement over moving and finding a new job....because then I will be "lawless"

so I just keep quiet and listen to how unhappy my mom is, sick and elderly in this "system"- and I can't comfort her with words because she needs to have her "resurrection in the new order" hope, and she cant change anything because she has to "wait on Jehovah"...

I wish things were different...and articles like these wont change her highly "sensitive bible trained conscience" (as she describes it)

So I just keep quiet even though it kills me inside because I just want the games and hiding to be over, but ending my charade would mean that I am "lawless" and she will have to shun me when she needs me so as a person to listen to her, take her shopping, take care of her to help distract her from the hell she has to go thru in her day to day living in "this system" with my dad dying and saping all the energy out of her...

sorry I will end my rant...these articles make me so sad

CHG

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And what are they disfellowshipped for? Often it is fornication (between two consenting people), and more often it is for questioning the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger. And they call that "lawless".

So, what about an organization that hides pedophiles, killers, and baby eaters and plays down their roles even when they are exposed? You are lawless if you smoke, commit regular fornication, or question the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger. But, molest a child and silence the victim, or kill and eat a baby, or kidnap someone and hold that person as a slave for many years, and you are not? And, if the law exposes that person, you do all you can to sweep the problem under the rug--I think I would rather associate with apostates that merely question the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger or that celebrate Christmas.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit