Feb. 15th WT - WT Society says DFed Ones are Lawless- Just Like Demons

by flipper 217 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

brotherdan - "My mother in law just wrote me 'The 2/15 WT was so lacking in love it was absolutely absurd. As a df'd person, I can guarantee that it is not something that helps a person towards repentance. It verges on cruelty.'"

Further evidence (to me) that at this point, they're not interested in bringing lost sheep back to the flock (unless they're so dysfunctional in the outside world that they really have nowhere else to go).

This just tells XJWs "don't bother coming back", the CC "if you wanna see your wayward family, get lost", and the subservient omegas still in that "they better stay put if they know what's good for 'em".

They're weeding the garden, and building a hothouse around what's left.

• alias
    alias

What makes me SO sad is that the WT makes the followers believe that they are actually showing LOVE by not talking to df'd/da'd ones. In MY world, ones shows LOVE by being there for their friend/family, not shunning them. Human contact whether a physical contact or a kind word is healing and NEEDED.

That.

It's no wonder why we need to de-program from all these warped WTBTS teachings when we walk away. They twist what's natural in our hearts into some theocratic mandate under the banner of LOVE in order to control people's behavior and do what's contrary to what we feel is right and just.

Those who just do what they're told while trusting the man behind the curtain will walk away from this article believing they are being more loving by following the shunning policy than not. More loving = good. My parents will believe it is more loving to cut off natural affection to their flesh and blood than to be human...viewing their conscientious daughter in the same lawless light as a demon.

This article will have huge emotional impact on many.

alias

• Will Power
    Will Power

Thanks Mary

I'll send a PM

wp

• flipper
    flipper

Wow ! Thanks for all the great responses ! Finally got back from working all last night. I'll respond to pg. 1 posters first.

But I just have to share this story. When getting ready to hit submit after writing this thread up- one of our cats was sitting 3 ft. above where I was sitting at the computer on top of a cabinet. The cat got sick and proceeeded to puke up 100 mile per hour vomit all over my Feb. 15th copy of this DF article and all over our printer ! So see- even our domestic pets find this WT society unjust DF information nauseating ! I know some of you have said the info nauseates you too ! Our animals are no different ! LOL !

MAN in BLACK- Indeed, the WT society is ALWAYS changing meanings of words to fit their own needs.

NOLONGERWAITING"S Wife- I'm groaning with you at this information.

CARLA- Good point you make. The zealousness of the Witnesses does ebb and flow, yes - however the EXTREME control tactics of the WT society remain in place year round. Sometimes they'll sugarcoat the JW only magazines so rank and file witnesses can't notice as much - but within a month or two the WT society is back at it again with VERY aggressive controlling information once more. They don't let up.

ABLEBODIEDMAN- Very true. Whether or not one is lawless depends upon WHOSE laws we are talking about. I think Jesus was a LOT more lenient than the WT society for sure.

SCOTT 77- Very true. A lot of the stories or experiences are fictitious the WT society uses. They become " urban legends " unto themselves. You are right- the WT society uses these examples to instill fear into JW's and control them through that fear as well. It's really criminal. As you stated- they have caused so much pain to JW members it's horrendous.

NICE_DREAM- So true. Shunning is barabaric and NOBODY should ever DO that to family members or ANYBODY for that matter. It's psychologically damaging to the one who is shunned AND to those doing the shunning as well. I feel for your husband. Tell him to hang in there. It's hell living with that fear inside him.

DESIROUS of CHANGE- I've seen what you are saying happening a lot. Witnesses socializing with family DFed or not. Probably one reason the WT society wrote the article. I'm glad to see many JW's using their heads and associating ANYWAY with DFed friends or relatives. WT society is losing control- and it's making the boys at top angry. Good. Let's make em MORE angry.

JW GONE BAD- Glad you liked the topic. Felt it was an important one to post.

LOUBELLE- That's too bad your aunt's JW sons are thinking of ratting her out to the elders for researching information. the Witnesses are trained to be ratfinks towards each other. It's really sad as it breaks up families , sometimes to the point of no return in restoring relationships.

NUGGET- You hit on a really good and valid point. The WT society telling people to shun a DFed one isn't about restoring the DFed one- it's about preventing active JW's from gaining access to information from DFed ones which would expose the WT society to them. WT society DOES NOT want that to happen- thus the shunning policy. It is disgusting how the WT society breaks up families and uses dishonest excuses to keep pushing the shunning policy. Hang in there my friend. I know you've had it rough. Know that we care for you & hubby & kids a lot

• Mary
    Mary

Here's the pages. From paragraph 15 on is really nauseating:

• Invetigator74
    Invetigator74

Well I see why I'm getting no contact from my parents like I use to a few years ago. I visit them and they appear to be happy to see me, but if I don't

,I won't hear anything from them. Oh well, they getting up in age, and I've told them until they tell me to stop visiting, I will continue. Boy I really

hate this cult!!

• flipper
    flipper

Now for pg. 2 responders. Once again, thanks for your responses.

NUGGET- Exactly. They SAY things are private between JW relatives- but in REALITY there is no privacy in the JW cult. I have found that to be true in my case ; I'm sure you have as well.

JOOKBEARD- You and lots of the rest of us have been proved right in our take on the WT society's information. If you are lawless ? The WT society is barbaric and Satan himself.

HOPSCOTCH- I'm so sorry your JW dad treated you that way- calling you " demonic ". It's so hurtful and ridiculous. If ANYBODY is " demonic " it's Jehovah's Witnesses who lack natural human feelings and emotions for their non-witness family. Your dad is mind controlled just like my 2 adult daughters who shun me. They are robots programmed. It still hurts though, I know.

IM STUCK IN- I really feel for you folks who have JW marriage mates still inside the cult. I'm sure it makes it a high wire balancing act trying to walk on pins and needles watching EVERYTHING you say . It sounds like your wife will support you and NOT go to the elders on you. I wish you the best friend.

REOPENED MIND- EXactly. Paranoia is STILL running rampant even more inside the Witnesses.

PRODIGAL SON- Good point you make. WT society is DEFINITELY trying to keep JW's away from ex-witnesses or DFed ones because they KNOW rank and file witnesses will hear the truth about what REALLY goes on inside the Witnesses.

LISAOBEESA- Well- Even though your sister SAYS she can use her conscience - the WT society acts as a SPOKESMAN for ALL Witnesses conscience. So witnesses are really obeying the WT society AS God really. To them Jehovah and the WT society are the same. No separation.

WASANELDERONCE- WT society is like Nazi Germany DEMANDING JW's to obey their authority. Ridiculous.

ROOM 215- WT society iS getting crazier with each WT, true.

LITTLE IMP- The WT society calling DFed ones " lawless " is like the pot calling the kettle black. Like you say- the WT society tolerates child molesters roving about in their congregations - yet elders NEVER warn parents who have minor children just WHO these past sex offenders are ! Yet ANY person can go on the Internet and read in public access on Megan's Law just WHO each registered sex offender is ! So REALLY the WT society is being lawless by NOT informing members who is a felony sex offender in their congregations !

NANCY DREW- You make a powerful point which I totally agree with. WT society IS a cruel powerhouse. They would kill us if it was legal. But think about it: they are killing people ANYWAY legally by influencing people NOT to take blood transfusions. Or influencing people to donate lifes earnings to the WT society. Think how THAT messes up the younger family members who should rightfully inherit aged JW parents money. The tentacles of HOW damaging this JW cult is , is absolutely astounding. But the pain and hurt will continue as long as current JW members keep giving all their power to the WT society. That's why it is good to openly discuss this abuse and tRY to help people to see the need to be free of it.

WOBBLE- I hope that by use of the Human Rights Act in Europe progress can be made to outlaw the DFing policy and put pressure on Jehovah's Witnesses to stop it. The WT society DOES lie when they say people aren't forced to observe the shunning policy. In the past some HAVE been DFed for associating with DFed friends or relatives. Allegedly- this has changed in the newly released elders manual- but elders won't LET Witnesses know they'll just get counseled for it now. Because they want to hold control of Witnesses.

DINAH- WT society is good at slandering LOTS of us for sure !

WANNAEXIT- Evil at it's bEST - or worst, whichever vantage point a person is taking. Indeed.

LIFE IS TOO SHORT- I remember you telling me about the elder and his DFed son dying in an accident. That elders wife- the step mother should be shot- in my opinion. What a total insensitive , horrific excuse of a human being she is ! If I was the elder and she was my wife and talked about my deceased son with such lack of caring- her bags would be packed and I'd sit them on the street for her. It is incredible how insensitive this WT organization makes it's members ! Your elders are absolutely WACK in that congregation you used to attend. Of course- LOTS of congregations have elders just like that !

DAGOTHUR- Yeah, I hear you , I don't care what they call me anymore either. I know the REAL truth- THEY are the nutcases, not me - so their assessment of me runs off my back like water off a ducks back. They are unjust- I am not.

COFFEE HOUSE GIRL- It is really sad that you can't share your happiness with your JW mom. It's so crazy that her hope and every JW's hope is ALL pointed to the future happiness they hope to have. They virtually aren't ALLOWED to be happy in the here and now. You are to be commended my friend for hanging in there with your mom and showing her authentic caring. As you know- she's just mind controlled. Keep your chin up. Hang in there my friend. Take care.

WT WIZARD- Yes indeed- WT society says DFed ones are lawless, but they NEVER assume responsibility for their OWN lawless deeds. Forbidding blood transfusions, allowing child abuse & not bringing molesters to justice or the authorities, I man the list goes on and on . Bad Karma will come back to bite the Wt society- believe me

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Hate what is bad = Disfellowshipped ones are bad = Disfellowshipped one may be family = Hate disfellowshipped family

• Will Power
    Will Power

Thanks Mary.

Hopefully any poor mothers out there reading this will decide that their son is not:

1 Corinthians 5:9-13

9 I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people— 10 not at all meaning the people of this world who are immoral, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters. In that case you would have to leave this world. 11 But now I am writing to you that you must not associate with anyone who claims to be a brother or sister [c] but is sexually immoral or greedy, an idolater or slanderer, a drunkard or swindler. Do not even eat with such people.

wp

• sabastious
    sabastious

Luke21:7-8

" He said: "Look out that YOU are not misled; for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The due time has approached.’ Do not go after them.

Did you see the law?

Sounds like, to me, that Jesus knew he wasn't coming back. He told people never to follow anyone who said he had returned, because he knew that once he was dead he might not come back. Jesus was a great man and he changed this planet, but a man nonethless. His immediate peers needed hope and his martyrdom gave them that. That's why his words feature his core message of tolerance before he talked about his mumbo jumbo second coming.

Jesus Christ = Bob Marley of the 1st century with a more sensational backstory.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit