Feb. 15th WT - WT Society says DFed Ones are Lawless- Just Like Demons

by flipper 217 Replies latest jw friends

• oldie
    oldie

I am new to this site. Was wondering how DF'd persons got copy of feb 15 wt to read? I'd like to read the article, as I am sure it will further effect my family dynamics. I've been accused of being an 'apostate', so now I guess they will have to add I'm lawless like demons?

• villabolo
    villabolo

Oldie, the Witlesses themselves put out their study and public Bitchtowers on line at:

www.jw.org

Just click on "Downloads" in the upper left side of the page and you can get previous issues.

You said you were accused of the big 'A' (Adultery to them is a little 'a' compared to apostasy ). Are you disfellowshipped or going through a Judicial Committee? What is your "apostasy?

I'm curious to know. By the way, welcome to JWN.

Villabolo

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hi, Oldie, don't be shy!!

Welcome to the board!!!

Zid - the board's resident She-Devil...

• flipper
    flipper

BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS- This thread really HAS taken off ! Good. I'm glad many JW's and EX-JW's can have access to this information.

MINDMELDA- Good point. The group influence on Jehovah's Witnesses is incredible by the WT society. Independent thinking is condemned for sure.

OLDIE- Nice to have you here my friend ! Look forward to hearing more from you. Like Villabolo says- check that link he posted for access to the article. Take care. Hang in there.

VILLABOLO- Thanks for posting that link for OLDIE. Very kind of you.

ZIDDINA- Definitely nice having OLDIE here for sure ! You are a she-devil ? I never knew ! LOL ! Could have fooled me ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• JoJoJones
    JoJoJones

I was told by a JW that Jehovah's Witnesses now recognize the need to turn pedophiles over to the authorities. When I asked if this has yet been published in the Watchtower magazine I was informed that whether or not it has been published in a Watchtower article that Witnesses now report pedophilia to the appropriate authorities. If this is so, then why hasn't the Watchtower printed this 'fact' in a magazine?! What is really the situation at this time regarding pedophilia. Are the JWs indeed 'permitted' to report pedophiles to the police or not?!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good point Mary..

The WBT$ beat the shit out of our buddy Gumby..

Now he`s Unhappily back at the Kingdom Hall..Trying to hold his family together..

In a "Shit for Brains" WBT$ JW Cult..

The WBT$ doesn`t mind breaking any laws they don`t like..

Nor do they mind using JW`s to wage campains against Governments..

But..

Decent people like Gumby are labeled Criminals in Watchtower World..Because..

They don`t agree with the WBT$..

The WBT$ is run by Idiots..

.................... ...OUTLAW

• villabolo
    villabolo

Outlaw you're back!

Villabolo

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Villabolo!!..

Ya I`m back..

I`ll write a thread about it all later..

lightning

.................... ...OUTLAW

• flipper
    flipper

We were once again without electricity for 3 days as we had 2 feet of new snow blow in blasting us good. Cut off from the outside world for 3 days , no telephones, no power, nothing. So I'll bump this thread back up ! Thanks for your comments.

JOJOJONES - The WT society doesn't print instructions to the congregation normal JW members about reporting pedophiles. But they DO give instructions to elders in their allegedly " secret " Elders manual. The instructions as of currently are : As soon as elders find out an accusation of child abuse has been made against a member of their congregation they are to IMMEDIATELY call Bethel legal department to see if they live in a MANDATORY reporting state or not. Many States in the United States REQUIRE child abuse to be reported to police authorities, but some States don't require it. So THAT is how the WT society decides if elders are required " by law " to report it or not.

Personally - I think elders or ANY person in a position of oversight should be mandatorily required to report it by law just out o moral and civil responsibility to the child victims. But the WT society isn't concerned about child victims of abuse- just about their outward reputation and word leaking out to the media they have a child molestation problem.

Individuals in the congregation have a LEGAL RIGHT to report child abuse to authorities and they SHOULD exercise that right and obligation. No matter HOW much coercion elders or others use to stop them from reporting it.

OUTLAW- It's so good to see you back my friend ! Hope you are doing O.K. ! You are right- people like Gumby have REALLY gotten screwed over by the JW cult due to retrieving relationships with JW relatives and having to suck up to the organization to accomplish that. WT society doesn't mind pitting family members against one another to try to gain ulitimate control over them. It's criminal and manipulative. Take care

• flipper
    flipper

Wanted to give this a bump to show the WT society's shunning policies are exploitive . All comments welcome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit