Feb. 15th WT - WT Society says DFed Ones are Lawless- Just Like Demons

by flipper 217 Replies latest jw friends

• Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

I've just come to this thread flipper . . . mainly because I've just come off a thread by a poster deservingone26 (whom I believe you've met), who after being disfellowshipped for 5 years and becoming "lost" with family still in . . . is now heading right back into the mire . . . no wonder the WT boys are pushing this one hard . . . it works! . . . Heartless pricks.

Luvonyall

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

Idiots, that is what most Jehovah’s Witnesses are. If someone goes back to the so called “Truth”, well, they deserve exactly what they get and that is mind control. Some people feel lost cold and naked without someone doing their thinking for them; it is a real sickness, sometimes you just have to let the drowning person drown in their own misery, or they will fuck up your head so bad you may never regain your mental health again. Stupid idiots!

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

DF'd ones being lawless like demons... how rich. Are DF'd ones lawless if they were done that way because of some gross miscarriage of justice during the procedings of a kangaroo court trial that is typical of a JC? What I'm asking is what about a poor soul who has been railroaded because some a****le of an Elder simply didn't like him/her?!!! Maybe the Holy Spirit TM might direct them to clear things up at a future date? Bullshit!

V665V665

• flipper
    flipper

MURRAY SMITH- I've met Deserving One ? Curious. I don't remember him or her. Why don't you PM me and refresh my memory on WHERE and HOW I met this person. O.K. ? Too bad he or she is going back in to be controlled again. Tragic, actually.

LEPRECHAUN- It really IS a mental sickness to go back to the mind control. They have what's called " dissociative disorder " which has been clinically identified by Psychologists as a mental condition. People who once got out of the Witnesses- and then go back- really never healed or got out of being mind controlled actually.

VAMPIRE- I hear you. I AM one of those persons who has been railroaded out of the organization - and it irritates the hell out of my former elders where I used to live - that they can't put me away. I'm like a bad coin- I keep popping back up. They can't stop me or destroy me. One reason they keep trying after 7 years out as an inactive JW. Incredible. I think they need to go get a life

• flipper
    flipper

Wanted to bump this up for any newer members who may have missed it

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Wanted to add my 2 cents:

I have a df'd son who is shunned by his grandparents; he has been out 15 years. He long ago left the things that he was df'd for, drugs.

But since he has not bowed and scraped and lied to get reinstated, they will have nothing to do with him. When the grandparents wanted to see his daughter without him, he said that was not going to happen, so they shun him.

So, to recap: he is not using drugs, he is done. They still shun him.

The reason for their shunning is in reality that he refuses to become a witness again.

The WT of course sees that it is to their benefit to demonize ALL df'd people so that members will not realize that the majority of df'd people are NOT evil but just don't want to be witnesses.

Of course, if you are a pedo and deny it, you get to walk freely among the sheep.

• flipper
    flipper

PISTOFF- I'm so sorry your son's JW grandparents shun him . It is so true what you say that even if a DFed person leaves the conduct behind they were DFed for - former family & friends STILL shun these ones. Many, like myself who are just fading and stopped attending meetings YEARS ago- also experience constant shunning from family & former friends. And it IS because we choose NOT to be a Jehovah's Witness - many times the ONLY reason. Yet they tolerate pedophiles. Strange justice. Go figure

• flipper
    flipper

Just wanted to bump this up for any newer members who missed it in February. All comments welcome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit