Sleaze Update...

by White Dove 209 Replies latest social relationships

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

White Dove, I think you read too much into what the poor guys says.

Just as well you never went on a date with him. He deserves someone less complicated.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Put a sock in it, BP...

V665

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Love you too, Vamp

• White Dove
    White Dove

Yes Vamp, that's exactly it. He's put me on the back burner. I've seen this happen before to others by others, so it was no surprise. Especially the time it took for him to concoct this little story. It was classic, right down to the surgery he had that kept him away from his computer and Taco Bell for so long. CLASSIC! Heard same sob stories from others, too. Give me a break!

Do guys use terms such as "poor guy?" There are plenty of stupid women out there. I wouldn't call him poor. He'll find a gullible one sooner rather than later.

In this case throughout this whole thread, I think it's been a couple of the women who've gone all mushy over this "poor guy."

If said women feel so about him, YOU DATE HIM!

I'm so lucky to have avoided all the problems that come from having a broken BS detector.

I've got only one bad experience, my X behind me.

My aversion to getting into stupid and doomed relationships and situations has saved me from a lot of heartache that I hear others getting into over and over again.

This "poor guy" reeked of arrogance when he came into the store, today, but I was sweet as pie as if nothing was amiss.

I feel good, very very good

PS Broken Promises, he deserves you. There is someone out there for you.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Yes, I'm sure the "poor guy" who just wanted an innocent date didn't realise his request for a date would provoke a (currently) 9 page thread, where he would be judged and determined to be a sex freak by ex JWs.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I don't care how many pages it is. It's my thread and I can keep it going for as long as I see a purpose to it as long as I follow posting guidelines.

It's late at night and I'm feeling like talking about the recent contact, so I will.

Purpose of men dating without wanting it to turn into a relationship would be.... tic toc tic toc...

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Wanting a one-night stand doesn't make a person a rapist.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Purpose of men dating without wanting it to turn into a relationship would be....sex with no strings attached

Purpose of women dating without wanting it to turn into a relationship would be.... sex with no strings attached

Happens all the time. No big deal. Sleazy is not a gender specific thing.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Gee, there's a sleazy guy out there.

I'll bet there's a slutty vamp somewhere as well.

Maybe I should start a thread about her and publicly condemn her for being attracted to me.

lol

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident
    My aversion to getting into stupid and doomed relationships and situations has saved me from a lot of heartache that I hear others getting into over and over again.

Is it possible that your aversion and your BS detector is also preventing you from getting into any good relationship because you are assuming the worst of people without really giving them a chance to really get to know them?

It can become become a matter of self-fulfilling prophecy. Someone who always has their guard up, expecting to get hurt, will usually not let anyone in, including good people. They see everyone as potentially hurtful, and suspect the motives behind even innocent behaviours. If you are looking for the bad in people, you will see it. If you are looking for the good in people, you will find it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit